Chapter 18: Hope of the goddess

**EXT. IN FRONT OF CELDIN CASTLE

The sunlight pours over the clearing, where DAMIAN, the Hero of Legend, lies on the soft grass, awakening slowly. Around him stands a group of familiar faces. The sun shines brightly, causing him to groan.

CELIA
(proudly)
Hero of Legend, I am so proud of you.

DAMIAN struggles to his feet, nodding in acknowledgment.

DAMIAN
Is he... gone?

CELIA
(softly)
Yes.

SUDDENLY, the Dark Star bracelet on DAMIAN's wrist begins to glow. A bright light emerges, forming the Dark Star in mid-air, pulsating with blue energy.

DARK STAR
(booming voice)
Hero of Legend... thou hast saved thy ancient land and so thou shall tell thy next steps.

DAMIAN gazes at the Dark Star, contemplating its words.

DARK STAR
Thou will always be Hero of Legend and wield thy Legend Sword... what will thou do now!?

DAMIAN
(looking into the distance)
I will reside here with Celia and Sirrina. I will protect Celia and the rest of Celdin if the time comes... accept my fate as Hero of Legend and will be glad to help all who are in trouble.

CELIA and SIRRINA, standing nearby, smile warmly.

DARK STAR
So it is... thy Legend of the Dark Star... may thou be blessed for thy adventure does not end... it has begun.

The Dark Star vanishes into light, which is absorbed by CELIA. She glows with a bright yellow aura and looks at DAMIAN.

CELIA
Shall I keep the strands?

DAMIAN
Yes.

CELIA nods solemnly.

CELIA
Since I have no need for my ultimate power, I will return them back to the palaces and have them redesigned so they may be kept in safe keeping.

She turns to DRELLUM, who stands slightly apart from the group.

CELIA
And I forgive you of your crimes... please, I welcome you a spot back in the mages order.

DRELLUM smiles, shaking his head.

DRELLUM
I... cannot accept, I'm afraid... I have other plans I must go do.

DAMIAN
Where will you go?

DRELLUM grins, a mischievous glint in his eye.

DRELLUM
Far away, kid... good luck. And kid, you have impressed me... you have true power, heh heh.

With a chuckle, DRELLUM disappears into light.

CELIA turns back to DAMIAN.

CELIA
So you will stay with us?

DAMIAN nods.

SIRRINA runs over and hugs DAMIAN, then pulls back with a determined look.

SIRRINA
We will rebuild Celdin.

CELIA nods in agreement.

CELIA
Yes, we shall... Queen of Celdin.

SIRRINA smiles proudly. CELIA looks up at the sky, a serene smile on her face.

CELIA
You know, I will use my true powers this time... to rebuild Celdin and to mark it down in legend as Legend of the Dark Star.

DAMIAN joins her in looking up at the sky, a sense of peace and determination in his eyes.

CELIA
The young man who saved me from the white dragon... who saved Celdin from destruction... The Legend of the Dark Star.

Celdin's mystical powers have returned, and the Hero, along with Sirrina, lives happily in the castle. Although deeply in love, they have not yet married.

Sirrina has been crowned queen of Celdin, taking on the responsibility of ruling the kingdom.

Celia, with her incredible storytelling abilities, writes the entire adventure in the form of a Legend. She also grants the Ancients another opportunity to protect and serve Celdin.

The Dark Star strands, once a source of danger, are safely returned to the palaces. The palaces undergo a redesign to enhance security.

The Legend Sword, no longer needed, is carefully placed back on its pedestal, awaiting its next call to action.

Drellum, having fulfilled his purpose, departs from Celdin and disappears without a trace. His whereabouts remain unknown.

Using her powers, Celia works tirelessly to rebuild Celdin, restoring it to its former glory. The kingdom thrives in a golden age, and peace reigns for many years to come.

MANY YEARS LATER...