Chapter 14: The lustful witch

Zulla gazes affectionately at Damian's image, her heart filled with admiration for his bravery and intelligence. He is about to embark on a journey to the Golden Sands to face Drellum.

ZULLA
Dreamily sighs
Soon, he will be here. I must prepare. The Hero must pass my test.

Zulla commands her guards to prepare the witches for Damian's arrival.

EXT. GOLDEN SANDS - DAY

Damian and Sirrina arrive at the scorching hot Golden Sands, a vast desert with endless dunes. Damian wears a magically enchanted blue robe, protecting him from the intense heat. Sirrina wears a white robe with gold outlines, paired with brown pants and sandals.

They trudge through the sandy desert, exhaustion evident on their faces.

SIRRINA
Exhausted
Even in this enchanted robe, I feel like I'm dying.

DAMIAN
Weary
Join the club.

SIRRINA
Suggesting
We should rest for a bit.

They make their way to a large sand dune and lean against it.

SIRRINA
Whining
Why can't it be a cold trial?

DAMIAN
Curious
You like the cold?

SIRRINA
Playfully
Yes, so I can wear heavy clothes and stay warm.

DAMIAN
Questioning
Why don't you just wear loose clothes in the heat?

SIRRINA
Giggling
Well, I can wear less clothes... if you want me to.

DAMIAN
Caught off guard
Well, uh...

As they talk, the sand begins to fall slowly from the dune, but they pay it no mind.

SIRRINA
Teasingly
It's not like I'll be naked. You know, I might actually enjoy wearing less clothes.

Before Damian can respond, the sand falls rapidly, revealing a massive stone diamond head. It's a Protector.

DAMIAN
Frustrated
Great, can't we do this some other time?

The Protector targets Damian, who quickly draws his bow and shoots it in the eye, stunning it. He then fires an Energy Bomb Arrow, causing the Protector to explode.

DAMIAN
Relieved
That was close.

SIRRINA
Concerned
Yeah... we should hurry through this desert. Who knows how many more Protectors there are?

DAMIAN
Agreeing
Okay... onward!

They continue their journey deeper into the Golden Sands, the heat showing no signs of relenting. After a while, they spot something in the distance.

SIRRINA
Excitedly pointing
There! A huge pyramid!

Suddenly, a beeping sound catches Damian's attention. A Server charges directly at him, wielding an energy battle axe.

DAMIAN
Annoyed
Not again.

SIRRINA
Cautioning
Be careful.

Damian equips his Dark Star shield and Energy sword. The Server approaches with its energy shield raised. It swings, but Damian quickly raises his shield to block. He counters, but the Server raises its shield. Damian rolls to evade a spin attack, then tries to strike again, only to be blocked.

SIRRINA
Encouraging
Don't get frustrated.

Damian unleashes a spin slash infused with fire, causing the Server to leap back.

DAMIAN
Thoughtful
Damn, this thing is really smart.

The Server lunges forward, slashing, but Damian parries with his shield and retaliates with powerful swings. Finally, the Server begins to spark, and Damian steps back as it explodes.