Chater 7

Alex was still having his crowd surf until he landed on the ground with his back
Alex grunted "Oof!"
Makunga said "Oops!" He then chuckled "Um... I hate to be a party pooper, Zuba, but some of the other lions were wondering when you plan to banish your son."
Zuba asked "What are you talking about Makunga?"
Makunga replied "It's nothing, really. They're griping that Alakay never went through the rite of passage, blah, blah, blah, so technically speaking, he can't be a member of the pride. It's nonsense."
Zuba said "I had forgot about the rite of passage."
Alex asked "What is it? What's this rite of passage?"
Zuba said "It's a traditional coming-of-age ceremony where young lions earn their manes by demonstrating their skills."
Alex asked "Sort of a show-of-skill talent show deal?"

Zuba replied "Yeah. Strutting their stuff."
Alex said "Great! A performance! I think that's up my alley, guys. If it's tradition, I want to do it. Strut my stuff. Earn my mane. I want to be Alakai."

Florrie corrected "Alakay."
Alex said "Alakay! Even better.
Zuba said "We will hold the rite of passage in the morning!"
Makunga said "That's wonderful! Good luck, Alakay."
Alex said "Where I'm from, we say, "Break a leg.""
Zuba cheered "That's my boy!"

Julien was singing "Cause I'm a private dancer A dancer for money Any old music will do--" then he passes out.
Gloria asked "Beautiful, isn't it?"
Melman replied "Yeah."
Marty said "It's amazing."
Alex said "Guys....this is where we belong."

Skipper said "Operation Tourist Trap is a go."
Private said "Oh, I like that one. That's a good one."
Kowalski said "It works on many levels sir."
Skipper said "You guys are a bunch of suck-ups."
Kowalski said "That too, sir."
Private said "Absolutely."
Rico said "Hai!"
Skipper said "Stations. Stage one. Go!"

Private ran to his spot then he went to his designated spot, then he put ketchup on him, brackets an egg and put it a fake bone out.

Tour Guide came out then said "Oh, no! What have I done?"
Skipper said "Come on, take the bait."
Woman asked "What happened?"
Man asked "What's going on?"
Woman 2 said "Oh, look at the poor little guy."
Man asked "Is it dead?"
Skipper said "Stage two! Go, go, go!" They launched themselves into the car and started working on its gears.

Tour Guide said "I will give him the kiss of life." As they worked on the car, Private then flew to the car then it worked.

Skipper said "Rico! Rico! Reverse! Gas! Music!"
Boston's "More than a Feeling" starts playing as they backed up.
Tour Guide said "No! Stop! Stop! Stop! Come back!"

Nana asked "What is all this rock'n'roll racket?!" They tossed her out.
Private asked "Is she dead?"
Skipper replied "No!" They sled towards her then hits her.
Nana gets hit by the car "Oui!" She gets up and straightens her head "You hoodlums!" She picks up her glasses
Tour Guide said "Good heavens! Are you OK?"
Man 2 said "Lady, I found your pocketbook." He gives the purse to Nana.
Nana said "My handbag. Such a good boy. Nana can't survive without it."
Cameraman said "Wow. You are one tough cookie."
Nana said "Brownies Troop 416, Yonkers."
Tour Guide said "OK, nobody panic! The best thing we can do is stay together. We'll wait for another tour jeep. It may take hours, it's getting dark but..." Nana then walked off.
Cameraman asked "Where are you going?"
Nana said "I'm not staying here to be attacked by more animals. I'm too old to die."
Cameraman said "I don't know about you guys but I'm going with her. Old lady, wait up!"
Tour Guide said "Please! We need to stay.....together. Fine! We'll go that way!"
Nana asked "Does anyone want a hard candy?"