Chapter 18

King Julien said "Sonya, where are you? Sonya!" He hit a box "Excuse me." He saw Sonya as she roared "Sonya, baby! I don't want to be king anymore! I was so hung up on who I was...who you was...what you smelled like...when all that really matters is what we smell like together." All the crispy crew looked down saddened "I know! Baby, forgive me." She put Julien in her mouth "Oh, hello?"

Kowalski pulled the dart out of Julien's tail.
Kowalski exclaimed "Gasp! lt's Dubois!"
Skipper said "Baba booey!" He pulled Julien out of Sonya's mouth "Where did you get this?"
King Julien replied "l got it from the zoo."

Skipper puts Julian back into Sonya's mouth.
Skipper said "The hippies got ambushed!"
The Circus crew are shocked.
Pomni said "What? We have to help them!"
Zooble said "But they lied to us!"
Wade said "Yeah. Why should we lift a paw, or wing of hoof to them."
Gia said "They are our friends!"
Jonesy said "They're not even circus!"
Vitaly shouted "That's Bolshevik!!"
The lot felt ashamed. Skipper said "I never thought I'd say this on American soil, but the Russki's right!"

Later at night, Alex opens his eyes and finds out he is imprisoned in his own zone!
Zoo Patrons cheered "Alex! Alex! Alex! Alex!"
Alex said "Uh.. Oh.. Oh, no."
Marty asked "Alex? Where are you?"
Melman said "Gloria! Are you okay?"
Vic said "Son?"
Garfield asked "What?"
Announcer said "Presenting the king of New York City:"
Gloria asked "Oh, What is happening?"
Marty shouted "Alex!"
Alex said "No, no! No, no!"
Announcer said "Alex the lion!"
Alex said "No!" Alex saw the others looking scared and saddened.
Mayor said "Thank you. Thank you all for coming to this special celebration. And now, the woman who made this all possible, who brought Alex the lion and a couple of...six?" They rolled their eyes "Three other animals back to New York. And she's French. Ooh la la.. Please welcome Chantal Dubois!"

Garfield and Alex looked scared when she held something. The mayor gave Dubois the check in which she ripped it. Then she opened a case wchix held a special dart. Marty asked "Alex? Garfield?"

Dubois loaded them then put her hand in a foam finger, then she said into the mic "It was never about the money. It was about... the lion." She then pointed at the cats as they raised their hands, then she fired the gun. Then Pomni and Gia grabbed the two, making the dart hit a light.

Garfield asked "Pomni?"

Pomni said "Circus stick together."

They saw a balloon for the circus as they were ready to rescue the others.
"Da-da da-da-da-da-da-da, circus! Da-da da-da-da-da-da-da, Afro! Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka dot, polka dot, polka dot, Afro!" "Look! A flying circus!"
Dubois screamed "No!"
Skipper said "Operation Afro-Circus Rescue... engage!"
Private said "Aye, aye, Skipper!" The elephants used their fire to move forward.
Skipper said "Unleash the seal and rabbit."
Stefano said "I am a sea lion!"
Skipper said "Whatever." The two were launched as they made a rope way. Stefano laughed "Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha!"
Skipper said "Two tons of fun. Dive, dive, dive!" The elephants were lowered knocking some officers out.

Melman said "Let's rock."
Gloria said "You and me, baby!"
Melman said as he used his neck to lift them up "Ah! Ah! Whoo!"
King Julien said as he and Sonya rolled up "Yeah!" Sonya took out two of the officers. The elephants squished Dubois as she got dizzy.

Vitaly went through the lock to Marty and Vic.
Marty said "Wow!" Dubois shook it off then fired in the face by Sonya and Julien "Yeah!" Then got hit by the motorcycle then went into a reptile area.

Vitaly said "Suck in those gut!" They did that then they went through the lock. Vic said "Aah! I am impressed!"

They all went to the balloon as they cheered.
Skipper said "Mission accomplished. Now let's get out of here!"
Stefano said "Wait! Wait for us!"
Alex said "Stefano! Jax!"
Jax said "Don't leave without us!"

They saw that Dubois was coming after them.
Alex said "Oh, no!"

The two saw her then screamed. Then some knives were thrown they saw that Vitaly threw a way for them to climb "Go, guys! Climb!" The two used them to climb to the balloon.

Vitaly said "Come on, my friends!" The two were about to grab his hand then they were grabbed.
Stefano screamed "Aah!"
Vitaly said "Stefano! Jax!"

Stefano said "Help us!" Jax said "Let go!"

Dubois said dragging them to a far gun "I will have your head!"
Jax said as they grabbed a light pole "Oh, no! Help us!"

Pomni said "Garfield!" Garfield looked at the aquatic cobras, a hoop, then the rocket shoes. Then picked up a trapeze. Garfield said "Marty! Shoot me a line."
Marty said "You got it. Afro, don't fail me now!" He was launched through the big hoop "Whoo!"

Pomni asked "What are you doing?"
Garfield said "We are doing trapeze americano." He showed her the trapeze.
Pomni said "Let's do it!"

Garfield said "Frankie, Roy! Be ready!"
Roy said "You got it, boss!"

Garfield said "Go, go, go!" The two did their trick as mod took the gun. They grabbed the two. Garfield freed the two then he saw that Dubois was on them. "Pomni! Take Stefano and Jax!" He gave the two to her as Garfield let go. Pomni screamed "Garfield!"

Then Garfield and Dubois were launched into the air fighting as everyone gasped. They were fighting about to land into the snakes.

Pomni then brought the two to the balloon. Stefano said "Aquatic cobras!" He landed in Vitaly's arms as Jax landed on his feet "Ah!"
Dubois said "lf I am going down," she brought out the saw "your head is coming with me!"
Garfield said "I don't think so!" He whistled giving the signal.
Roy said "Oi, let's go!" The two rocket off to grab Garfield.

Garifeld said "You're going down, but not with my head." The two grabbed Garifeld and they lifted him up.
The kids cheered "Yay!"
Stefano said "Jet pack! He pull up!"

Garfield said "Your days of chasing animals are over, Dubois! Because you've just messed with the king!" He dropped Dubois into Alex's enclosure.
Dubois got up then screamed "Raaaah!!" As the crowd cheered.

Garfield said "This is where animals like you belong! Now sit!" She got shot in the butt by a dart. "Lay down." It was shown that mort fired the dart.
Mort laughed "Naughty me." Maurice patted him on the head.

Garfield said "Roll over." She rolled over onto the ground "Good, Dubois. Now stay!"

Garfield then flew off then grabbed Pomni as she laughed. He then released some balloons as the kids were in awe.
Pomni said "We did it!" The two looked at each other smiling.

The kids each got a balloon. Stefano said "Balloons to the children of the world! Trapeze americano!"
Vitaly said "It is real."
Stefano cheered "It's real!" Garfield and Pomni landed on the balloon.

Maurice said "That's how you do it! Ha-ha! Woah!" Then roy and Jonesy grabbed the two lemurs.
Caine asked "So you want to run away with the circus?"
Alex asked "Live a life of adventure?"
Gloria asked "Full of romance?"
Melman said "And danger!"
Marty said "Really living!"

Caine asked "What do you say?"
Marty began singing as everyone got rainbow wigs on "Ra-da-da da-da-da-da-da-da, circus! Da-da da-da-da-da-da-da, Afro!"
Everyone sang "Circus Afro, Circus Afro! Polka dot, polka dot, polka dot, Afro!"
King Julien sang "I like to move it, move it I like to move it, move it I like to move it, move it You like to..."
Everyone sang "Move it!"

Garifeld asked "Hey, Skipper, what did you end up doing with the crazy lady, anyway?"

It was shown that Dubois and her officers were being shipped to Madagascar.