Chapter 11

Julien said riding up to the dying hole "Giddy-up, giddy-up! Look, Maurice! Here's the perfect spot for my summer palace! So please fill in all these holes and relocate the riff-raff. Oh. Who'd leave a perfectly good head?"

Maurice said "What a waste."
Melman said "Tell me about it. I'm in my prime here. I'm terminal, you know? I probably only have another two days left to live."
Maurice said "That's a bummer, man."
King Julien said "If I, King Julien... that's my name....only had two days left to live, I would do all the things I've ever dreamed of doing."

Melman asked "Like what?"
King Julien said I'd love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I want to get even better, make my living out of it" he began blowing raspberries "You know what else I would do? I would invade a neighboring country and impose my own ideology, even if they didn't want it!"
Melman said "Easy for you to say. You're a king."
King Julien said "Yes. And you are only just a sad little head. There must be something you want to do before you die!"
Melman said "Well, there is this one thing."
Julien said "What? Tell me."
Melman said "No, I couldn't."
Julien asked "What is it?"
Melman said "You know, I never told Gloria how I feel about her."
Julien said "What is it? Please tell me!"
Melman said "I never had the guts to tell Gloria how I feel about her. How I've always felt about her."
Julien said "Fine. Don't tell me! Oh...Is it a woman? You didn't tell me it's a woman."
Maurice said "What are you afraid of? You're a dead man anyway."
Melman said "Yeah. Yeah. You're right."
Julien said "Well, you've got to march right up to this woman. Look her right in the eye. Lean forward. Just a little, or almost all the way. Then you let her lean forward a little until you're....just lips' distance away from each other. Then you tell her how much you hate her."

Melman said "Actually, it's more like love her."
Julien said "Oh, you sly dog! Woof, woof! You're a real player. Now listen to me. You got to rise up. You hearing me?"
Maurice said "He didn't hear you. "
Julien said "I can't hear you!"
Melman said "Yeah."
Julien said "Good. You got to rise up!"
Maurice sang "Rising up!"
Julien said "You're gonna get out of the hole!"
Melman said "I'm rising out of the ground!"
Julien said "He's rising, Maurice."
Maurice said "I'm rising, Maurice!"
Maurice said "Rising!"
Julien said "You go right up to this woman!"
Maurice asked "Do you feel it?"

Julien shouted "Go up to her face!"
Maurice shouted "Tell the truth!"
Melman said "I'm going to tell her!"
Julien said "And then you say, "Baby, I dig you!""
Melman said "Yeah! I'm going to do it! I'm going to do it!" Melman ran off. Julian said "I love that happy little head."

Then at night is the big date for Gloria and moto Moto, there were birds helping.

Moto Moto sang "She loves me She loves my eyes, She loves me She loves my thighs, She loves my roundness, She love that I'm chunky She love that I'm plumpy, She love my heftiness She love my zestiness She love me restlessly She love me forever She love me... ..'cause she love me"

Gloria said "Moto Moto...before things get too serious, well, I was wondering, if I were to, for example, stay here... l'd like to ask you..."

Moto Moto said "Let your candied lips be the messengers to my... ear canal."
Gloria said "Well I don't know. I have so many questions."
Moto Moto said "Well I promise the answer will always be yes. Unless no is required."
Gloria said "Okay. So what is it about me that you find so interesting?"
Moto Moto said "You're the most plumpenest girl I've ever met."
Gloria said "OK. Other than that."
Moto Moto said "Let's see. Yeah, well, you know... you chunky."
Gloria said "Right."
Moto Moto said "My gosh, girl, you huge."
Gloria said "You said that."
Moto Moto said "Yeah, that's right. We don't have to talk no more."
From the forests. Melman appeared "Gloria! Gloria."
Gloria said "Melman. Melman, I want you to meet Moto Moto.
Melman: Moto Moto. Yeah, nice to meet you. Well I guess I..."
Gloria said "It's OK, Melman. Apology accepted."
Melman said "Oh. Yeah, right, that. That's why I... Good. OK. Well, that's it, then."
Moto Moto said "You're good. We're kind of busy here, man."
Melman said "No. No, that's not it." He pulls Moto Moto from Gloria "Listen, Mototo, you better treat this lady like a queen. Because you, my friend, you found yourself the perfect woman. If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect woman, I'd would give her flowers every day. And not just any flowers. OK? Her favorites are orchids. White. And breakfast in bed. Six loaves of wheat toast, butter on both sides. No crust, the way she likes it. I'd be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend. I'd spend every day thinking of how to make her laugh. She has the most amazing laugh. That's what I would do if I were you. But I'm not, so you do it."
Moto Moto said "OK. What?"
Hippo said "That was beautiful."