Chapter 18: Finally relaxing together

Yall want fluff? here you go (there will be also some spice, only making out but still)

Kokichi's POV (3rd person):

Shuichi has finally recovered, and one night, Kokichi was invited over to Shuichi's house, Shuichi's parents weren't home, so it was just both of them.

The couple was laying on Shuichi's bed, cuddling together in a close embrace.

"Finally, we can relax without any worries.. I'm glad that I have you, Kokichi." Shuichi whispers softly, kissing Kokichi's forehead, earning a small giggle from Kokichi as he kissed Shuichi directly on the lips, wanting to feel his lips for as long as he could and soon feeling Shuichi kiss back.

Both of them were in their love bubble, nothing could separate them, they were just like two pieces of the same puzzle.

They both vere really tired after everything that happened not so long ago, so they didn't talk much and kept on snuggling against each other. After a good while, their heavy eyes and the soothing sound of their breathing soon made them fall asleep peacefully, keeping each other warm while they cuddled.

With that, they both slept together all night until the next morning.

Kokichi slowly opened his sleepy eyes, soon realizing that Shuichi wasn't on the bed, but the smell coming from the kitchen gave away his location. The purple haired boy stretched and got up, walking to the kitchen.

Shuichi was indeed here, making breakfast for them both, Kokichi smiled softly and hugged Shuichi from behind.

Shuichi turned his head to be able to look at Kokichi before kissing the top of his head and going back to cooking. "Good morning, Koki."

"Good morning, Shumai..." Kokichi answers in a sleepy tone, burrying his head onto Shuichi's back.

Both of them ate breakfast as soon as Shuichi finished, Kokichi absolutely loved his lover's cooking, it tasted just perfect to him.

When they finished, they both watched a movie together, Shuichi was wrapped up in a blanked while Kokichi was holding him from behind and watched the movie over his shoulder. A thing that only Kokichi knew, Shuichi loved to be the little spoon when cuddling, and that was truly adorable. The whole movie, Kokichi had only his attention on Shuichi, pampering him with kisses to make him feel more loved than he already felt even though cuddling and kissing was obviously not enough to show all the love Kokichi felt for Shuichi.

"Hey Shumai?"

"mhh..?"

"Have you ever wanted us to show our love with each other without any limits?"

"well yeah, of course, but how are we supposed to do that?" Shuichi asked as he paused the movie.

"I dunno, no limits, so lets just use our imagination."

"You mean like that?"

Shuichi then turns around, kissing Kokichi deeply as they started making out the 3rd time ever.

Their tongues met once again, tangling around each other as Kokichi wrapped his arms around Shuichi, both continuing for a few long minutes before pulling away.

"Yeah, something like that." Kokichi responds, slightly out of breath, being caught by surprise when Shuichi gave him a hickey on his neck. It actually felt really good, Kokichi puts his hand on top of Shuichi's hair while he lets him continue.

As they kept going, Shuichi didn't waste time to carry Kokichi to their room, locking the door behind them.

(Word count: 537)

A/N: and that's all for today, sorry, it's short and yes they are going to do *it* but knowing that some people could be uncomfortable with it, I decided to separate the smut/lemon part from the chapter so that yall could be able to skip -IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT- and sorry for the smut lovers, I'm not gonna post the smut chapter today. And to the people reading smut chapters/fanfics just to pretend that "you didn't want to read it", I see yall, the whole next chapter will be smut so don't come complaining with those types of comments. If you read the next chapter, you wanted this and you gotta admit that you're a fellow yaoi enjoyer. And as for the lil fluff enjoyer innocent beans uncomfortable with smut, I don't recommend the next chapter, I'll name the chapter with "🍋" emojis anyways so that you don't accidentally read something you're uncomfortable with. Anyways, see you next time fellow Saiouma enjoyers and stay safe out there <3