Chapter 20: hanging out

A/N: Nothing else interesting happens in their school year, so I'm gonna skip to summer holidays :P

Kokichi's POV:

The whole school year passed by faster than I thought, and luckily nothing bad happen during those months. Everything was just pure joy, Shuichi and I kept having romantic little dates and we hang out a lot with Rantaro and my brother.

Talking about hanging out, today we're doing a pool party and a movie night, since we all love Danganronpa we decided to watch the series together.

We didn't do the pool party inside me and my brother's house, we went to a public pool where there was a lot of slides so that it would be more fun. There was even parts of the pool where they added artificial currents while we swim in circle, that sounded pretty fun so we all absolutely wanted to go there.

As soon as we arrived there, we all went to separate dressing rooms (except Shuichi and me who shared the same one) and we all put on our swimming suits, this time Shuichi brought his, so he didn't have to wear a space themed swimsuit.

Once we were all ready, we didn't waste time to go swimming in the pool, we had to get used to the water's temperature before trying any slides. Well that's what Rantaro, Shuichi and I did, but Kaito was too stubborn, so he directly went up to the slide. Typical Kaito.

He was lucky that the water was warm, so he didn't get a thermic shock once he arrived into the water.

"Wooo! That was amazing! Come on guys, let's go up the slide together!" Kaito said loudly, we all agreed and went up the slide with him.

"Hey Kokichi." Kaito turned to look at me.

"Yeah Kaito?" I answered, looking back at Kaito.

Kaito showed me the signs, the signs were saying that we were only able to sit or lay down on our back when going down the slide. "You should go down the slide while laying down, it's much better than sitting."

"...Alright I'll try that." I nodded, waiting for my turn as it was Kaito's turn to go down the slide.

As soon as Kaito went down the slide, I could hear him exclaim loudly.

"WOOOOOOoooooo...."

After a few seconds, it was finally my turn, so I prepared myself and slid down the slide, laying on my back like Kaito suggested me to.

And boy was I wrong to do that.

I was a little bit too light, so it made me start to sway side to side a lot, luckily the slide was big but still, I immediatly sat up while I tried to slow down, but I was still swaying side to side, and boy did it give me adrenaline.

"SHIIIT! FUCK YOU KAITOOOOO!!"

And soon, I arrived into the water, almost landing flat on it as I rose back up to the surface only to see Kaito laughing his ass off.

I groaned and got out of the water before 'punching' his arm.

After a little while, Shuichi and Rantaro arrived all the way down too, and as soon as Shuichi saw me, he went up to me and hugged me as if we didn't see each other for hours, but I'm used to it. Ever since all those incidents happened to Shuichi, he was a bit more clingy with me and wanted to stay with me for as long as possible, and I didn't mind at all actually.

I happily hugged back my beloved and we both kissed before going back to the pool with the others.

We all went to that currents part of the pool and started having a race together, Shuichi wasn't really participating, he was just following me while we held hands, he's such a cutie, I just want to smother him with kisses, but now wasn't the time for cuddles, it was the time for fun. 

The race ended and I placed second after Rantaro, Kaito was pouting because he placed third.

So now Kaito went back to the slide with Rantaro and I was hugging with Shuichi while we were letting the artificial currents of the pool make us float in circle, it was nice to have this moment with my beloved boyfriend.

After a few hours, we all left the pool, and we went to Shuichi's house since he's the one that has all of the Danganronpa series on his TV.

We all picked the series where Rantaro was in and watched it together.

After some hours passed, we finally finished watching it, and now we were talking about Danganronpa in general.

"Hey, by the way, Kokichi and I are going to audition for the next series, how about you guys?" Shuichi asked, drawing attention to all of us.

"I don't need to audition, Team Danganronpa told me that I'll be in the next series" Rantaro stated, gaining amazed gasps by the others. He already told me about that so I wasn't surprised.

"Well if my bro is gonna audition, I'll audition too!" Kaito beamed happily.

"The audition will be next week and I'll have to go there at the same moment, so how about we all go there together?" Rantaro suggested.

"That's a great idea! I'm all up for it." Shuichi answered with a smile, ah... I just love his smile...

I'm excited for next week.

(Word count: 872)

A/N: Hiya!! I have a fun fact for you, this chapter was inspired by the hang out I had with my friends last wednesday to celebrate summer, it wasn't with a bf/gf though because I'm single lmao- but yeah, we watched inside out 2 after the pool party and it was a really fun day!! anyways, one more chapter until this first book from the trilogy ends, so I hope you enjoyed so far and I hope that you'll also like the other books that will come with it.