Epilogue

ROSIES POV
One year later... 
I paced back and forth, Emily had found something, she had found it. 
And we had giving it to him. 
Had it been difficult you might ask? 
YES! YES IT WAS DIFFICULT! WE WERE LITERALLY DRUGGING THE RADIO DEMON! 
*Breathe* Yes, yes it was difficult. 
Charlie sat on the couch watching me. "Rosie... maybe you should get some rest." 
I held up a hand. "Sleep is for the weak, I don't need it." 
Vaggie gave me a look. "You have been awake for a week now." 
I was pacing in the hotel.  Alastor and I had become... not friends... but passing friends. 
So about a week ago I had faked needing to talk to him about some Overlord thing so I could slip Emily's remedy in  his drink... and I had been waiting ever since. 
  "What if it didn't work? What if he really is gone?!" I was driving myself crazy.  
Emily folded her legs on the couch. "Aunti, I really don't think worrying about it will make it work faster or better." 
I fell onto the couch next to her. "I know..." I ran my finger around my whisky glass. "I'm just worried, this is torture..."  
Lilith stood in the corner, guiltily. "This is all my fault, ugh damnit!" 
I waved a hand. "Don't blame yourself... it was Roo." 
She plopped down on the couch across from me and next to Charlie. "But I let her in! It is my fault."  
Lucifer sighed. "Lili... it wasn't your fault. If you keep blaming yourself you are going to end up hurting yourself." 
Emily wrapped her arms around me and hugged me hard. "It will work, I promise, I won't let him be gone forever." 
Suddenly the door flew off the hinges. "Rosie!" 
I bolted to my feet. "Alastor?"  
He gave me a smile that only old Alastor could manage and ran forwards, sweeping me off the ground. "I'm so sorry Rosie..." 
I hugged him as hard as I could. "I-is it r-really you?" I stuttered. 
He dug his face into my neck. "It's me." 
We stood there for... I don't even know how long. 
Finally he pulled back, cupping my cheek in his hand. "You are as beautiful as the day I left." 
I blushed and grabbed his face, kissing him like I would never see him again. 
When I pulled away I slapped him. "Do not ever do that to me again! If you do, I will kill you." 
Alastor nodded. "I suppose I deserved that." 
I nodded along with him. "Oh, oh you did." 
I hugged him again. "So... you remember everything?" 
He grabbed my hand and started slowly dancing us across the floor. "Every single thing darling." 
Slowly, I rested my head on my husbands chest. "I'm glad." 
And I was. 
After all that pain, after all that suffering, I had gotten my Husband back, I had gotten Alastor Altruist back. 
I loved him, he loved me, what more could I ask for? 
And at that moment, it seemed as though I wasn't in hell anymore... but heaven.

To end this story, Rosie and Alastor live the rest of their lives out in Cannibal town, happy and satisfied.
Alastor keeps working with Charlie and her hotel eventually starts working!
By ten years later, they are sending a soul to heaven every week.
Rosie joins them, and starts advertizing the hotel in her newly opened Emporiom.
Roo was beaten by Lucifer, and sent to the deepest part of hell to reflect on her evil deeds.
Lilith and Lucifer join back together, taking over the throne of hell once more, together as one. And they all lived happily ever after... in hell! 

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!! 
I love you guys so much for the support to keep going and to not give up. 

I hope the ending satisfied everyone and hoped you liked the story! 
If you notice any loose ends that I didn't tie up, give me a comment and I would be happy to tell you if it didn't get onto the page/screen.