Chapter 15

*I know that I've been doing Alastor's Pov for a while now, but I only need one more and then I'll switch again*
(Please bear with me)

ALASTORS POV
I sighed and leaned against the glowing V's sign. "You've been sitting there for a whole three hours straight, why are you still here?"  
Emily's wings fluttered nervously. "Well, it's not like I have anywhere else to be, and well, It's always good to have a friend who is just... there." 
I looked down at her, she was half the size of me curled up in a ball. 
Was she normally that small?  
I didn't know, maybe, but maybe not, she had fallen. 
Was she losing weight? 
Despite that fact, the fact of her being small and thin, looking half starved, she had a smile on her face, and she was still trying to make me feel better. 
Something inside me broke, for her, something in me wanted to help her. 
The girl stood up. "Well, if you don't need me... I guess I'll go..." She flashed me a smile. 
A fake smile. 
Emily started walking away.  
   "Emily hold on-" I grabbed her arm. 
The girl looked back at me in shock. "Hmm?" 
I couldn't believe I was doing this. "You... need help, you can't just go walking around hell, do you know how fast you would be devoured? Let me help you, at least fix you up a little..."  
Emily tilted her head. "You... want to help me?" 
I gave a small chuckle. "Yes, help, Weren't you listening?" 
The ex angel blinked. "Why?"   
I let her go and stood up, brushing off my coat. "Because a young lady shant be wandering around such a dangerous place in such a state as yourself!" I Walked past her to the edge of the roof. "Are you coming or not?" 
A wide smile broke out on the girls face and she walked to stand next to me. "I may be making more of an impact than I thought." she muttered. 
  "Hmm?" 
She coughed. "Oh uh, nothing." 
I snorted and rolled my eyes, but grabbed her hand and melted into the shadows. 

The second I walked through the door, Rosie tackled me. "AL! I Thought you weren't coming back! What happened?" She looked at me with worried eyes as she ran her hand over my cheek. "Are you okay?" 
I lightly grabbed her hand in mine. "I am fine darling, but it looks as though we are building our little family here momentarily."  
Rosie smiled and grabbed my chin, kissing me. 
When she pulled back, she whispered. "I'm glad you came back, I was worried."  
I closed my eyes and leaned my forehead on hers. "I will always come back to you darling, I hope you know that."  
  "I do now." she whispered. 
My eyes found Charlie in the back of the room, smiling. 
Damn it. 
Surprisingly, I did not turn red this time.  
I un-wrapped my arm from Rosie and walked to her. "Charlie, will you please show Emily to her room? It will be the third door on the left." 
Charlie nodded and grabbed Emily by the arm. "Come on Em! I'll show you around, You'll love it here!" The girls ran up the stairs and I turned back to Rosie. 
My wife put her hands on her hips. "That was smooth." 
I rolled my eyes and walked back to her. "What was smooth?"  
Rosie smirked as I grabbed her by the waist. "You little trickster." 
  "Who, me?" I asked, kissing a line up her neck. 
Rosie's soft laughs filled my ears. "Yeah you." 
I kissed her, longer this time. "And what if I am?" I told her. 
All I got out of her was a smile. 
I sighed and just hugged her. "You are perfect my darling, do you know that?" 
Rosie gave a small chuckle. "I've been reminded a couple of times."  
I grabbed her hand and twirled her in a small circle. "And I will continue to remind you, you deserve it." 
Rosie smiled. "Oh Alastor, why must your words melt me? It's getting a little annoying not being able to say that I'm immune to all that."  
I laughed. "Well I apologize my dear." 
Rosie sighed. "Oh... I suppose I should go get Emily settled in..." 
I smiled softly and let her go. "Well alright, I suppose so." I bowed to her, kissing her hand. 
My wife laughed with a roll of her eyes. "Oh your ridiculous."   
I shrugged, walking to the kitchen. "My dear, that's what you love about me!" 
The last I saw of her before she walked up the stairs, was a sweet smile, directed at me. 
I sighed in the silence. 
Oh the sweet silence. 
I didn't get much of that these days. 
I started whisking together a pot of soup, not really anything in specific, just a random mix. 
The back of my neck got cold. 
No... 
I whipped around to find Lilith sitting in the shadowed corner of the kitchen.  
  "Why?" I asked. "Why must you find me in my own home?" 
Lilith gave a cold chuckle. "I own you, everything you own is basically mine."  
I ground my teeth and turned back to the stove. "What? What must I know this time?"  
My master sighed.  "Don't know about you, but that attitude of yours is getting on my nerve." 
She leaned back in her chair. "Getting rid of it is getting really appealing." 
I stopped and glared at the wall. "Fine, what do you need?" I ground out. 
Lilith laughed. "I am so glad you asked! I need a big favor, plans have changed, I need you to kill Charlie." 
I dropped the spoon, whipping around. "What?"  
The queen of hell rolled her eyes. "Are your ears not working? Stop questioning my every command." 
I ignored her and ran a hand through my hair. "What do you mean!? You want me to now kill the very person you just beat me up to protect- what? a month ago?"  
Lilith's smile disappeared. "Do not question me boy, I have orders from heaven to get her the fuck off the playing field, I need her gone." He sly smile returned. "And who better to do it then you?" 
   "I won't kill Charlie." I growled. 
Lilith folded her legs. "Oh! You won't? Well let me tell you what, You don't have a choice." 
At that moment it felt like a hot iron was pressed to my back. 
Tears filled my eyes as I fell to my knees, trying my best not to scream. 
Lilith laughed and stood up, crouching down next to me. "You see, You have no control here! You are my slave, and will do what I say, and if you don't?" She patted my head. "I would just love to see you watch as I killed your very lovely wife, and then you! I can make that black magic work way faster than it is right now, so unless you want to be in this agony times ten, you'll listen to me, got it?"  
I fell to my hands and knees, the stinging just getting worse. 
I nodded painfully. 
Lilith smiled. "Good! Now, I must be off! Good day!"  
Red magic swirled around her and she disappeared. 
The pain slowed and finally stopped as I fell onto the floor, breathing hard.  
I ached all over and the shock of her orders were still fresh. 
Lilith wanted me to kill her daughter. 
Why? 
I banged my head on the floor. 
I didn't really have much of a choice... both Rosie and my life's were on the line. 
But... how the hell would I get myself to kill Charlie? 

*Okay! So I have some songs that fit RadioRose quite well! 
Just wanted to share them!* 

James Arthur:  Say you won't let go 

The weekend:  Blinding lights

Dua Lipa:  Love again (Boy Version)

 Ava Max:  Freaking me out

Bradley Marshall:  Perfect for me

Journey to Bethlehem:  We become we

Dove Cameron:  Better in stereo

Unlike pluto:  Everything black 

Caro Emerald:  Tangled up (Lokee Remix)