OLD FRIENDS, NEW FEELINGS

I walk inside Krystal's house, still processing what just happened

One: I saw Chang-wook at the event, and he asked me about what my mom told him.

Two: I asked Soo-hyun, who I had just met at the event to be my boyfriend. INSANE.

Three: he brought me home here at Krystal's place.

Four: I'm spending the whole night here at Krystal's.

Five: What should I say to Soo-hyun?

"Yah quit daydreaming,"
I looked at Krystal, who was standing, crossing her arms while looking at me.

"Can I... stay here?," I asked.

Krystal rolled her eyes,"what can I do now that you are here, right? Should I kick you out? No, your boyfriend will get angry at me for sure. "

"About that...," I began.

"Continue that tomorrow I need my beauty sleep now," she replied.

I nodded. Krystal opened the door for me to get inside her house. We walked through the staircase, and she opened a door.

"Here, you can sleep here tonight," she said.

I nodded and let myself in.

"Don't forget to tell me all about what happened tomorrow," she reminded me.

"Yes. Thank you," I replied.

"Oh, I already put a spare pj's of mine on the bed you can change into it," she added.

"Thanks," I replied.

Then she closed the door and disappeared.

I walk through the room and see what Krystal was saying. She lent me her cute pink pj's. I snicker.

*notification sound.

I picked my phone up from the bed.

+8210190216
Hi it my seem a bit strange. But I got home at Hae-in's.
Oh, it's Soo-hyun, by the way.
Kim Soo-hyun.
From the networking event.
In case you forget.
Well... yeah.

I laughed. Even in messages, he's a bit shy and funny, hahaha. Oh, Soo-hyun. I quickly changed his name in my contacts.

Kim Soo-hyun

Hi it my seem a bit strange. But I got home at Hae-in's.
Oh, it's Soo-hyun, by the way.
Kim Soo-hyun.
From the networking event.
In case you forget.
Well... yeah.

Hi. I'm glad you came home safe.
And it's Ji-won. Kim Ji-won.
From the networking event, too.

I sent the messages and laughed a little. I decided to take a short shower and change into this pj's of Krystal and finally get some sleep.

*AFTER 15 MINUTES

I got out of the shower fresh and feeling good, and finally, sleep is slowly taking me over. The hot water helps a lot. My muscles are already showing how tired they are from standing for hours earlier. I opened my phone to see 5 notifications. Geez, did Soo-hyun really send those 5 messages?!