SIBLING SOLIDARITY

THE KIM FAMILY ESTATE

The morning after the intense family discussion. I is in the kitchen, making herself a cup of tea, when my three sisters-Tae-hee unnie, Tae-ri unnie, and Jisoo-enter one by one.

The air is light, filled with the aroma of fresh tea and the soft morning sunlight streaming through the windows.

Tae-hee unnie entered walking in first, her expression warm and sisterly, "Good morning, Ji-won. How are you feeling after yesterday?"

I was smiling softly, though still a bit tired, "Good morning, unnie. I'm alright, I think. It was a lot to take in, but I'm feeling better now."

Tae-ri unnie was entering next, with a supportive smile, "We heard everything that happened. Grandfather really came through for you, didn't he?"

I was nodding, my voice filled with gratitude, "He did. I couldn't have asked for a better ally. I just didn't expect it to be so intense."

Jisoo was bouncing in, full of energy as usual, "Well, you've always been the strong one, unnie. It was about time, and they realized that. I'm so proud of you for standing up for yourself!"

I was laughing lightly at Jisoo's enthusiasm, "Thanks, Jisoo. I'm just glad it's over, at least for now."

Tae-hee unnie was sitting down at the table, her tone serious but loving) "We're all proud of you, Ji-won. You've always been the one who carries the weight of the family's expectations, but you deserve to live your life on your own terms. Don't ever forget that."

Tae-ri unnie is nodding in agreement) "Exactly. And if you ever feel like things are getting too much, just remember-we're all here for you. You don't have to face any of this alone."

I was feeling touched by their support, my eyes misting over slightly, "I'm really lucky to have you all. It means so much to know you're behind me."

Jisoo was grinning, "Of course! We're sisters, right? That's what we do unnie-stick together, no matter what."

Tae-hee unnie is smiling, but with a motherly tone, "You know, if you ever need advice or just want to talk things through, we're here. Between the four of us, we've been through a lot. Maybe we can help you figure out what you really want."

Tae-ri unnie is teasing, "And not just about marriage, either. If you need help with anything, we're just a call away. Like that new project you've been working on-what was it again?"

I was laughing, shaking my head, "You mean the partnership with Kings Group? Yeah, that's been a challenge, too. But I'm getting the hang of it. Mr. Lee Jun-ho is a tough negotiator, but I think I'm making progress."

Jisoo was playfully nudging me, "See? You're already handling everything like a pro unnie! You don't need us to tell you that, but we will anyway."

I was feeling more confident, nodding, "Thanks, Jisoo. I guess I just needed to hear it. Honestly, just knowing you all believe in me makes everything a little easier."