xxxvii. All You Have To Do

---

Jungkook

Hoseok
Jungkook, my bro.

Jungkook
What the flippity flops! I thought I wasn't your bro hmmm

Hoseok
Ofc you are! I was only teasing you and you knew that, didn't you?

Jungkook
Hecc yeah, I do >_< I'm Psykook!

Hoseok
Jungkook.

Jungkook
Yes Hyung????

Hoseok
I need your help. Please

Jungkook
The day has come where I finally get to be of service. Tehe

Jungkook
What did you need Hyungie

Hoseok
Please!!! Tell me what to do Jungkookie I've been restless and frantic and stressed out since day one I'm begging you I don't know what to fucking do I just

Hoseok
I fucked up so bad and I'm feeling like shit. Jimin gets me all guilty day and night when I think about it. And I really don't wanna think about it, never wish to, yet it just fucking occurs to me and now I'm back to feeling like shit because of guilt eating me whole. Then there's this fuck twat named who-shall-not-be-named who literally just fucks everything up more. Now I don't know what to do with Jimin or how to deal with whatever this is

Jungkook
You might wanna rephrase what you've just said. Did you mean, you don't know what to do with Jimin and Yoongi? Are you seriously just gonna ignore the living daylights out of Yoongi forever? He deserves to know the truth that you like him and you know that, but you're still in denial.

Hoseok
But he already kn

Hoseok
HOWLD OWN

Hoseok
That fucker ISTG!!!! He just never does something right Godddd that's why I fucking hate him

Jungkook
Hate him? For something so obvious? You really think Yoongi told me that you liked him? Do you really think so lowly of him? Or is that a projection of your own insecurity?

Hoseok
Obvious? Was I really obvious?

Jungkook
Hobi Hyung... You don't like Jimin, do you?

Hoseok
Jungkook. Where exactly are you getting all this information?

Jungkook
Pure observation Hyung. I knew it from the start, because it was more than obvious from the start. No one can also hide something from me

Hoseok
Except Taehyung

Jungkook
Did you really think I don't know anything about how he acts towa

Jungkook
Ofc;;!!;! Except Taehyung iNDEED!!! I dun rly knoe what goes on in Taehyungie's lil noggin boggin God darrnnnn aren't I too innocent for his sCHEMES dang it anyways!;;

Jungkook
All you have to do is simply talk to Jimin and confess whatever there is that you think you have to work on. Or whatever you want to grow from. He deserves to know what you actually think of him. My bb Jiminie doesn't deserve all this Hyung n u know dat :(((( If you didn't, you wouldn't bug talking to me so please, please tell him what he needs to know as soon as possible then your reason behind everything, however unreasonable it may sound, then your sincere apologies and how sorry you genuinely feel, and accept what's coming for you. Guilt is running after you because you're freeing your hands from accountability. Facing it fearlessly, heck even when scared, you can get away from guilt completely if you just hold yourself accountable and do something about it.

Jungkook
As for Yoongi, tell him about your feelings. Reciprocation is not what we're getting here Hyung but clarifications. Tell him what you feel, why you feel it, and ask him his two cents about how you feel. You know how Yoongi is. He hates the unjust and condemns it. You knew you had it coming. You just have to accept whatever he says about it, as long as it doesn't run you over. You have to adjust how you feel to what you guys are. If you can't, then maybe it's the insecurity. That should be talked about. Better yourself as a person and outgrow what needs to be outgrown. Maybe you won't do something like that again. Maybe you'd care more about how others might feel and not only think of yourself. If anything gets too overwhelmed or if you think nothing is working out, be honest to yourself about it. Let it all out. You can always vent to me. I'm just here for you. I'll also talk to Yoongi not to be too harsh on you. He'll berate you, that's for sure. One of the many reasons why you kept running away from him is to avoid backlash. Anyway, I don't want to see our friendship crumble apart because of the current elephant in the room that needs to be addressed. So please cooperate for the sake of our group's salvation. No matter what happens, I'll be here for you Hyung. You have my utter support. And I'll also be there for Jiminie. And for Yoongi Hyung. And for everyone. You know that. So please. Please, start by doing something about it.

Hoseok
What woilnd I fuxcking do withoput you Jeongguk.....

Jungkook
Wipe the tears away when you're done. It is very normal to be emotional. Well! I'm always of service, so never hesitate to go to me when you know you have to, okie?

Hoseok
Man.... Why am I surpirled that you know I'm cryinh.... I love you, man. I want to hug you right now. I love yoi so much it hurts

Jungkook
BAHAHAH smth u couldn't giv 2 Jimin

Hoseok
Hey that's

Hoseok
Personal, but true. Ah goddamn. I really need to clear my mind off of it. I have to do it Jungkook. I will do it.

Jungkook
That's right Hyung. I got your back.

Jungkook
I'm coming over. I'm hoping you're not Kook-free this hour?

Hoseok
I never want to not see you Jungkook. I crave your presence suddenly. Please come over.

Jungkook
With snacks Hyung. I'll come over with snacks and I'll be there in a jiffy. Love you too Hyung!

Jungkook
Oh wait. Someone texted brb

---

Jimin

Jimin
Jungkook, hi! I just wanna ask about something that's starting to bug me recently. Please tell me honestly. Hobi doesn't actually love me, does he?

---