Chapter 14: Spiritual Water

"Arion, I think I need to sleep for a bit," Elan said, feeling the exhaustion overtaking him.

"Of course. How about I sing you a song to help you sleep better?"

Elan chuckled softly, appreciating the gesture. "That sounds nice, Arion. Thanks."

Elan closed his eyes, expecting to hear a pleasant song. Instead, he was surprised when Arion began singing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star." The unexpected choice made Elan almost burst out laughing.

"Stop, Arion," Elan said, barely containing his laughter. "Sing something other than a children's song."

Arion chuckled in response. "I'm just joking with you. Alright, let me try something else." He then began to sing "Can't Help Falling in Love" by Elvis Presley.

Elan smiled as he listened to Arion's soothing voice. The familiar melody brought back memories of his past life, and he found himself reminiscing about his wife. He hadn't expected to think about her again so soon.

He remembered their first date, the way she laughed, and the countless evenings they spent together. They used to walk along the beach, hand in hand, talking about their dreams and plans for the future. He remembered the warmth of her smile and the way her eyes sparkled when she was happy.

Arion's voice continued to fill Elan's head with the gentle, timeless lyrics:

"Wise men say
Only fools rush in.
But I can't help falling in love with you..."

Elan sighed softly, feeling a mix of nostalgia and sadness. 'Listening to love songs really stirs up the old memories,' he thought to himself. 'I thought I had moved on, but these songs bring it all back.'

Despite the wave of emotions, the exhaustion finally overtook Elan. He drifted off to sleep, the memories of his wife mingling with the soothing notes of the song. His last thought before falling asleep was a bittersweet mixture of longing and peace.

-----

Elan woke up after an unknown amount of time. As he stirred, he could still hear Arion singing, but this time, to his shock, Arion was singing "Super Bass" by Nicki Minaj.

"Dude, you know this song too?" Elan asked in disbelief.

Arion immediately stopped singing and laughed. "Hahaha, of course. I know all the songs from Earth."

As an AI, Arion should know everything. From the most insignificant data, like the birthdate of a minor historical figure, to the most significant scientific discoveries and breakthroughs, For Elan, he just never expected that an AI would sing "Super Bass." He imagined the reactions of the scientists if they saw the most advanced and sentient AI singing pop songs with references to butts.

The pinnacle of artificial intelligence, designed to solve complex problems and advance human knowledge, singing a song about "boom, badoom, boom, bass." They'd probably be stunned.

Elan chuckled at the thought. "I suppose it would be odd if you didn't know it. How long was I asleep?"

Arion responded promptly, "You slept for almost six hours."

Elan felt a bit more refreshed but was still curious. "Do you also know what time it is now?"

Arion replied with precision, "It is 4:45 PM and 30 seconds."

Elan was impressed by the accuracy. "I suppose that's another advantage of having an AI around. Thanks, Arion."

Arion chuckled. "That's what I'm here for, Elan. Now that you're rested, how about we find some food?"