paintball deer hunt (9)

Leshawna wakes up by hitting her head on the top bunk of her bed. She groans and rubs her head. "Ugh, okay that dude is really starting to get on my last nerve."

Heather yawns and sits up in her bed. "Whatever he just loves ruining our mornings. Beth, Lindsey, go warm up the shower for me." The two girls look at each other before she talks again. "Now! And remember..."

"Not too hot this time, I know."

★○★○★○★

We all wait for the communal bathrooms to open as Heather is currently occupying them.

"What's the hold up?"

"Heather needs her private time." Lindsey tells Bridgette while trying to hold her pee.

"How long's Queenie gonna be in there, I got urgent business."

"She could still be a while." Beth says as she's next in line for the bathroom.

"That's it I'm going lumberjack style." Gwen says while stepping out of line to do her business.

I roll my eyes at Beth and Lindsey as I hold my pee. "You two are being ridiculous. Stop letting Heather dictate your lives. She's just using you girls." I say a little meaner than I intended. The two girls frown and turn back towards the bathroom.

***confessionals***

Y/n: "Look I didn't mean to be rude, but I'm just telling it how it is."

***confessionals end***

"I hope you're ready for the most challenging challenge yet!" Chris says from the speaker. " Breakfast in three minutes at the campfire pit."

Beth knocks on the door to alert the primadonna. "Um Heather."

"Can one of you come in here and lotion my back. It's peeling." We all silently shuffle away so Beth ends up having to do it.

★○★○★○★

We gather around the campfire pit as we await instruction from Chris.

"Are you ready for today's extreme max impact challenge!"

"WE ARE READY!" Owen cheers back.

"Incoming!" Chris starts to throw cans at us. I catch mine with one hand and see it's beans. "This is breakfast."

"No, breakfast is crepes, croissants, even Chef's yucky bird eggs." Heather corrects him.

"Beans, beans they're good for your heart. The more you eat the more you-" Owen stops when a can is thrown and hits him in the face.

"Today's challenge is about survival. We're going hunting." He pulls out a neon colored paintball gun and some of our eyes light up.

"Now that's more like it." Duncan says satisfied.

"Oh I love paintball! I remember my cousin had a paintball themed birthday party. Safe to say my team one." I say to Lindsey as we smile at each other.

Chris shoots Harold with the gun and he falls onto the ground.

"So we won't be killing anything?" Brdigette questions the host.

"Negatory. This is the first ever paintball deer hunt. I'll tell you your roles once we get into the woods. So..finish brekky."

Owen burps as he's seated on the grass eating his beans. "Ahhh, got any more?"

★○★○★○★