phobia factor (7)

warning: emetephobia ppl beware

I freshen myself up and change back into my casual wear after our time in the hot tub. We're walking around and decide to pay the Killer Bass a visit.

"What do you guys want?" Courtney interrgoates us as she puts she hands on her hips. "Come by to rub it in?"

She eyes the jello in my hand and then looks back at me.

"We got some extra dessert after our tuck shop party, thought you might want some." Trent explains to the girl.

"So what, you're just being nice?"

"Okay, Owen stank up our cabin and we need some time to air out." Gwen confesses while rolling her eyes.

Owen toots beside Trent and he"eww"s. I walk up to Courtney with the jello, trying to get friendly with the CIT. Instead she shrieks.

"I mean, no thanks. I'm good.", she awkwardly smiles at me.

"What are you on a diet or something?", Duncan questions the CIT.

"No." she snaps. "I just don't like green jelly okay." I shrug at her and go over to DJ who's seated beside Duncan. I hold the dessert towards the bug guy and he screams and whack the plate. I gasp and look over to Cody since the plate landed in front of him.

"Dude chillax, it's just a gummy worm."

"Sorry for trippin', snakes just freak me out."

"Oh no, I'm sorry DJ.", I say putitng a hand on his shoulder. Tyler does the same to his other shoulder.

"I feel you dude. Chickens give me the creeps dude.", Tyler admits.

"You're afriad of chickens?" Gwen asked with astonishment.

Duncan snickers at Tyler. "Aw, that's...that's really lame man." I punch him in the shoulder for messing with Tyler and he just grins.

****confessionals****

Gwen: "So suddenly everyone's having this big share-fest by the fire. Like Beth went on and on about how her mortal fear is being covered by bugs. Harold's afraid of ninjas, even Heather admitted she's afraid of sumo wrestlers."

****confessionals end****

"What's my worst fear? I guess being burried alive.", Gwen admits.

"Walking through a mine field, in heels." Lindsey says. The camera then pans to Owen.

"Flying man that's some crazy stuff."

Izzy piggybacks onto his response with a similar one. "Oh I would NEVER get in a plane. Never."

"Im scared of hail. It's small but deadly man." I'm surprised at Geoff's phobia but I don't judge.

"Being left alone in the woods.", Bridgette says from beside me. I frown at that because she must have been really scared yesterday.

The camera pans to me and everyone looks at me. I feel my stomach start to twist at all the eyes on me. "Ummm, I'm scared of...throw up." I say trying not to gag.

"Oh really?", Heather smirks. "That's all it takes for you to shut up?"

"Be right back, let me go get my sumo wrestler costume.", I raise my eyebrow at her.

Sadie sniffs holding a piece of the dock from Katie's departure. "Bad hair cuts."

"Oh oh, I change mine. That's so much scarier than a mine field." Lindsey says narrowing her eyes.