walk like an egyptian (26)

We stand in front of our designated mats as we await further instruction. Tyler eventually hobbled over to us after the goat sent him across the sand. I take a moment to examine my team to see what we're working with.

Tyler, the "jock" although he's not the most athletic, was nice. I didn't talk to him much, but he seemed easy to get along with. And he was very chivalrous, like I see him holding doors for people and stuff like that. He's very sweet. And I remember he had a severe phobia of chickens. Poor guy.

Owen was very loud, but nice nonetheless. Very outgoing. Scared of flying. Doesn't like physical activity, and his favorite subject would be lunch if he had to choose.

Alejandro and Sierra were new, I didn't know too much about them, except for that Sierra was obsessive and Alejandro was crazy hot. So befriending them would be good. And I was already halfway there with Sierra. I had yet to have a conversation with Alejandro though.

Then there was Noah. I watched the show, and despite him being really annoying while he was still competing, he was actually really nice in the Haute Camp-ture episode when he was talking about me. So overall our team seemed pretty good. Team Amazon would probably be a threat though because not only do they have Heather who's mean, they have Courtney, who has an excellent legal department, and they have Gwen, who won season one. No offense to Cody, but he was kind of forgettable. Izzy was crazy, but she knows a thing or two if you ask me.

"Ooh look! Team colors!" Izzy says pointing to the mat where her team's camel stands.

"Why the heck is our mat yellow? We're no cowards!" Harold says raising his fist in the air.

"Relax sugar. Gold cause Team Victory's in first place!" Leshawna says reassuring him.

"I can't believe Duncan got disqualified. Just because he wouldn't sing." Gwen says. She seems more concerned than Courtney does at the moment.

"Maybe he can't sing..."

"Oh he can do anything he puts his mind to. And now he's stuck on the plane...Waiting for a ride home. Poor thing. He's probably miserable." Courtney says as Gwen silently agrees. Sierra walks over to Team Amazon with her hands on her hips.

"Duncan and Courtney fans will be devasted. But I think you and Owen will have a shot at becoming fav Total Drama couple on my fan site."

"Owen's magic. When he breathes, his nose whistles the National Anthem!" Izzy says dreamily.

"Super cute! But he's no Cody. Did you know Cody slept with a stuffed emu named Jerry until he was...well okay he still does."

"And you know this how?"

"I called his aunt once. I pretended I was a telemarketer." She says to Noah.

"Ooh stalkerlicious."

***confessionals***

Y/n: "Maybe I should rethink trying to befriend Sierra. For my family's safety..."

***confessionals end****

"Don't know about you guys, but I am loving Egypt." Chris says comfortably ontop of his intern while eating grapes. "And I'm gonna love it even more wathcing you enjoy your second challenge. The Amazing Camel Race!"

"Where are the other camels?" Harold asks looking around.

"There are no other camels. It's a camel race, not a cam-els race." Chris clarifies.

"Yes!" Heather cheers.

"What?"

"No fair!"

"When have I ever been fair Y/n? C'mon now."