walk like an egyptian (25)

After getting voted off during season one of Total Drama Island by my "friends"  and forced to leave camp, I thought that it would be over and I'd get to go back home to my old life. But then Chris made us compete for more money, and it ended up getting eaten. So then the campers who were closest to getting the money, got another chance to compete. I, along with others, fell short and was forced to watch from the sidelines as Total Drama made an aftermath show so we could watch our friends compete.

Courtney being Courtney, wound up getting her legal team to get her back onto the show. Which didn't do much because she ended up getting voted off again. Beth won the cash prize, and Duncan came up short in second place.

We were given another chance as Chris renewed the show for yet another season, so of course when I was given the chance, I decided to take it, given that I wanted redemption from last time.

Hopefully the peanut gallery wouldn't be essential to the vote, and if they were, they'd learned from their mistakes.

I sat beside Lindsey on the bus as she held my hand and sang songs the whole time. Bridgette chimed in a few times. It was weird seeing her without Geoff, since they were usually attached at the hip.

"Season three of Total Drama Folks! The world is gonna be mine! Sea to shining sea!"

Our bus finally come to a stop and we see Chris standing facing the cameras.

"They'll be competing all around the globe for another million dollars! So let's meet our players! Courtney, Duncan, Heather, Gwen, Leshawna!"

Heather stops walking causing Gwen to bump into her.

"Ugh. Are there reserved seats ..i.e can I have one not behind Heather's pony hair, ponytail."

"Um, my extensions are human hair." Heather says crosisng her arms.

"You learn something new everyday." Duncan chimes in while exchanging flirty glances with Gwen. Courtney glares at her as she laughs at his joke.

"Lindsey! Owen, DJ, and Harold!....guys?" Chris stops when DJ holds Owen in his arms as he starts freaking out.

"Sweet strawberry preserves. No!"

"He's afraid of flying remember?"

"Aerophobia, from the Latin. As opposed to aero nausea phobia , fear of air sickness."

"Keep up the fascinating facts, and I'm going to be aeronauseous all over you." Noah snarks.

"No please...let's keep our nausea to ourselves guys." I say interrupting them with an awkward smile.

"And returning favorites. Noah, Y/n. Cody, and-"

"Yo yo yo. This year's winner is in the house- uh bus...uh runway!" Ezekiel announces. "Where's the plane aye?"

"I know right, let's fly!" Izzy says jumping onto his shoulders.

"Yup, Izzy's back! Also returing this season, Tyler! And the cohost of the Aftermath Show, Bridgette!" The all pile ontop of Izzy and Ezekiel.

"Yo Chris you forgot to introduce me ey." Chris sighs but complies nonetheless.

"And Ezekiel. Now, to mix things up a bit and keep it all fresh, we're adding two new competitors! He's an honor roll student with a diplomat for a dad and an amazing ability to charm the pants off most species..Alejandro!"

A super tan, super fine boy with long hair walks down the bus. He removes his glasses and smiles. "Perhaps, I could assist?" He goes to help up Izzy and Bridgette and they both gawk at him.