trial by tri-armed triathalon (21)

"Welcome back to Total Drama Island. Over the past six weeks, we've watched sixteen campers push themselves to the limit! And then get their butts kicked off the island by their fellow campers. Stinks to be you!"

"Ezekiel, Eva, Noah, Katie, Tyler Izzy, Cody, Beth, Sadie, Courtney, Harold, Eva again, Trent, Bridgette, Lindsey and Izzy, DJ, and Owen! Only six campers remain. And after six weeks of bugs, yucky camp food and even grosser bathrooms our six finalists are about this close to losing it. We strove to come up with the best way to help the campers destress. Then decided it would be way more fun to handcuff them together and see if we could push them over the edge."

"Did Duncan's parole officer send a care package?" Heather asks with her arms crossed.

"Nah. All in the name of today's challenge. The Tri-Armed Triathalon."

"Tri arm...like three arms?" Geoff questions while scratching his head.

"Yes. Three challenges, three teams of two, three arms per team."

"Have you met these people? I am not being chained to any of them!"

"You say that like any of us want to be chained to you." I mutter.

"The winning team members both get invincibility from tonights vote."

***confessionals***

Gwen: "Six long weeks. I don't know how much of this I can take. The person who's creasing me the most..Geoff. The guy is in a permanently good mood. No one is always in a good mood. And if he says "dude" or "cool", or eats with his mouth open one more time...I think I'm gonna seriously damange him."

Geoff: "The camp is great and all and I'm seriously stoked to be here. Yeah, I miss my buds back home....Yo! If you're watching this is a shoutout to all my bros back east man! It's not like I don't like everyone that's left...they're just kinda downers. Well, not Y/n. She's chill. Leshawna's cool. But Gwen and Duncan are so serious...and Heather's freaking me out with all her strategy talk. I thought getting to the final six would be like a big party but it's kinda heavy man,"

Duncan: "This place is torture man. At least in juvie we had a half hour of televsion day. And they kept the lunatics locked up separately. I mean this outhouse, it's the only place I can go for peace and queit. Oh, and you did not wanna come in here after Owen. He smelled awful. Oh, and if I find out Y/n said anything to anyone else about DJ's bunny, I'll have no choice but to end her. I have no problems with hitting girls. She told something to Leshawna and now she wants to be my friend...and I don't have friends. Got that?"

Leshawna: " Yo, this is a shoutout to all my sistas back home. What's up y'all? Girl you will not believe the crazies they got up in here. But, I came to win and I'm hanging on baby. Only five more campers to go!"

Y/n: "Final six! Yay! You know how crazy it would be to have an all girl finale? Cray-z. But not impossible. Geoff's a sweetie, and Duncan's a poser. Remember when I caught him giving DJ a new bunny? If we can get them out, and then get Heather out, me, Gwen and Leshawna can be in the final three!" I say with my hands in the air. "Has a televison show ever had that happen before?"

"Yes. Many shows have Y/n." Chris says through the speakers.

"Oh...well um. My bad."

★○★○★○★

Chris hand cuffs each of us together. First Geoff and Gwen, then Leshawna and Duncan, and finally Heather and I.