Light It Up

A/N: I'm not going to cry I swear...

Wanda struggled against the magic bracelet, but her efforts were in vain. She couldn't move, her powers restrained by the binding spell. "Aurora, don't do this... please..." she whispered, tears streaming down her face. She felt a deep sense of betrayal mixed with fear for Aurora's safety.

Aurora, meanwhile, had left the house, her mind focused on the task ahead. She could sense Agatha's energy like a beacon, drawing her towards an old, abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of the city. Her steps were swift, her heart pounding with a mix of determination and dread.

As Aurora approached the warehouse, she could feel the dark energy emanating from within. She knew Agatha was inside, waiting for her. She took a deep breath, steeling herself for the confrontation. She had no choice but to face this alone.

Inside the warehouse, Agatha was already aware of Aurora's approach. She smiled to herself, pleased that her taunting had worked. This was exactly what she had been waiting for.

---

Back at the house, Wanda continued to struggle, her frustration growing with each passing minute. She tried every incantation she could think of, but the bracelet held firm. Just as she was about to give up, she heard a knock at the door.

"Mia," Wanda called out weakly, hoping it was her friend. "Mia, help!"

Mia entered the house, her eyes widening in shock as she saw Wanda lying on the floor. "Wanda! What happened?" She rushed over, dropping to her knees beside her.

"Aurora... she... she put this bracelet on me. I can't move," Wanda explained, her voice trembling. "She's gone to face Agatha alone."

Mia's face hardened with resolve. "We have to get this off you. Hold on." She examined the bracelet, she tried pulling it out but that of course didn't work. "I have to break it..."

Mia closed her eyes, concentrating trying to think of a solution, she stood up making her way to the basement, she found a hammer, she took the back of the hammer and tried to break the bracelet...after some time she succeed, the bracelet snapped off. Wanda sat up, rubbing her wrist, grateful but still worried.

"Thank you, Mia. We have to go after her," Wanda said urgently, getting to her feet. "She's walking into a trap, I know Agatha she wouldn't just provoke her if she didn't want her to come to her."

Mia nodded. "Let's go. We can still catch up to her."

---

Aurora stepped into the dimly lit warehouse, her senses on high alert. The air was thick with malevolent energy. She spotted Agatha standing in the center, a smug expression on her face.

"Welcome, Aurora," Agatha greeted, her voice echoing in the empty space. "I've been expecting you."

Aurora clenched her fists." Where are they?"

Agatha laughed. "Oh, They are here."Yelena approached in a black uniform, Kate following behind her with a bow ready to shoot. "You're powerful, Aurora, but you're not ready. You can't win this fight alone."

Aurora's eyes blazed with determination. "I won't let you harm anyone else."

Agatha's smile faded, replaced by a look of cold fury. "Then come and try, little witch."

Yelena stepped forward lunching a kick to Aurora's right leg making her fall down. Aurora quickly pushed her away with her magic, but before she could pin Yelena down, Kate raised her bow shooting a flashbang arrow near her making Aurora close her eyes in pain. Yelena stood up kicking Aurora's feet, Aurora lost balance. "Ready to give up yet?" Agatha smirked. Aurora stood up breathless her eyes red and with tears from the flashbang arrow. Aurora blast Kate away, she fell unconscious to the ground. Aurora now pissed of, she sent a powerful purple blast towards Agatha, Agatha didn't move she knew, she wouldn't been hit. Stephen flew in front of her blocking Aurora's shot.