Chapter 12 ~ a night for love ~

A few days later, Pon was helping in the kitchen while Raz and Oon were in Raz's office, they had a visitor with them, the private investigator had dropped by to give them an update in person.

"there's nothing, I've been in touch with all my contacts at the RTP, the DSI and a few other places, no reports of the guy missing, it's as if he never existed" the PI said.

"you have to keep looking, there has to be something" Raz said feeling frustrated.

"if I might make a suggestion?" Oon spoke up.

"what is it Oon?" Raz said.

"it's just a hunch bro'" Oon said turning to the private investigator before continuing,

"you've been looking across Thailand and Asia yes?"

"yes" the PI replied.

"could I suggest that you try searching across North America" Oon said.

The private investigator looked at Raz to give him the go ahead,

"do it, leave no stone unturned and here is a small incentive" Raz said slipping an envelope across the desk towards the PI.

"thank you Mr Pasanarit, I'll be in touch" the investigator replied then after slipping the envelope inside his jacket pocket he stood up to leave and after the investigator had left, Raz turned to Oon,

"so ... what is it that you're not telling me?" he asked his beta.

"it's just as I said boss, a hunch" Oon replied.

"you wouldn't have the investigator go to all that trouble for a hunch bro" Raz said.

"I don't want to get your hopes up dude, please just wait a little bit longer and if my hunch is correct ..." Oon left the sentence hanging.

"well, that tells me ... fuck all!" Raz swore impatiently

"I know, I'm sorry Raz, really I am but ..."

"when this is all over, we need to work on your communication skills bro' seriously but moving on, it's the full moon tonight, what the hell am I going to do at sunset?" Raz said.

"I could tie you to the bed and leave your right hand free!" Oon joked.

"Oon! ... I'm being serious here" Raz said.

"I've never known you have a problem controlling your wolf" Oon said

"yeah but I didn't have a cute mate before" Raz replied.

"why not just do the deed? you both like each other, what's the problem?" Oon asked his friend.

"I want things to be clearer before we mate, he has his memory issues but ..." Raz began.

"you already told Nakhun that you'll love him no matter what you find out, how much clearer do you need to be dude?" Oon said.

"shiyaa ... I just don't know, I want it to be perfect for him, for both of us, I'm scared of how he'll react to the marking?" Raz said.

"then just mate but don't mark him this time, you sure are making problems where there are none bro" Oon said.

"do you think he's ready?" Raz said.

"you've kissed right?"

Raz nodded

"well how did he respond?"

"he was very shy, I don't want him to feel pressured" Raz said.

"my advice is to play it by ear and if at any point he wants to stop and you find you can't control your wolf just mind link me and I'll be right over" Oon said.