Chapter 9 ~ candid camera ~

When they arrived back at the pack house they all made their way to the kitchen where a couple of pack members were peeling vegetables to prepare lunch and after greeting their alpha and luna they continued with their work.

Oon went to make tea for everyone then took three mugs across to the table,

"ok, so what's next boss?" Oon asked Raz not mentioning what they had heard in front of Pon and the others.

"we need to get some work done in the office, baby what would you like to do today?" Raz asked Pon.

"well I can help in the kitchen if you like?" Pon replied.

"that's a great idea but drink your tea first" Raz said before leaning across to gently kiss him making him blush in front of the others.

"boss, we really need to get started" Oon said knowing that they needed to discuss what they had learnt.

"fine, baby will you be ok?" he said to Pon.

"sure" Pon replied.

"well I'll just be in the office if you need me, guys I'll be in the office if the luna is looking for me" Raz called out to the others in the kitchen knowing he might forget.

Raz stood up and drained his mug before leaning in to kiss Pon once more,

"see you at lunchtime baby" he whispered before walking out of the kitchen with his beta Oon on his heels.

Once inside the office he walked around his desk and flopped down into the chair then leaned back to stare up at the ceiling.

Oon sat in a chair opposite and looked at his friend.

"so ..." he began.

"yeah ... I know, I feel exactly the same" Raz knew exactly what Oon was thinking.

"the crazy thing is, I don't think they were lying boss" Oon said.

"no, it is a bit of a stretch to think that six people all shared the same hallucination" Raz replied.

"eight" a voice spoke from the doorway startling them.

"Nakhun, what are you doing here?" Raz said.

"I was on my way to my place of business and I had to pass your land, I just thought I'd drop by and offer my services ... I did knock but you obviously didn't hear me" Nakhun said.

"please, come on in and close the door, we don't want Pon or anyone else overhearing" Raz said.

Nakhun came into the room and closed the door as Oon pulled up a chair for him and after thanking him, he sat down.

"so what did you mean when you said eight?" Raz asked him.

"the first time I shifted on the night of a full moon, Narong had made his parents lock him in the cellar to protect me from his wolf and there were two pack members guarding him, they saw me shift into Tulsi as well" Nakhun said.

"ok so what now boss?" Oon asked.

"I guess the first thing to do is read Pon's notes to see if they corroborate what we have been told, no offence Nakhun" Raz said.

"none taken alpha Raz, again, let me know if I can help in any way, here is my number" Nakhun said handing over his business card and standing up to leave.

When Raz and Oon were alone once more Raz picked up the first note book and opened it to the first page.

"best cancel all my appointments for now Oon, this might take a while"