~ epilogue ~

~ for those who skipped the mature scene ~

They woke up in each others arms several hours later and Raz went down to the kitchen to bring them both coffee and toast in bed, he sure was a sight to behold walking into the bedroom wearing nothing but shorts and carrying a tray, he even remembered to bring a couple of pain relief tablets for Pon's back but fortunately Pon was ok.

After breakfast they both bathed and Raz ordered Pon to relax for the day while he spent a few hours in the office.

That night they shifted into their wolves and went for a run in the forest, they ran to a lake that was on the border between their land and the two moons territory and after admiring the view for a while, they mated in wolf form though Dan had to admit, it was much more fun as a human.

Timi seemed happier in himself, grief was a funny thing, you could be ok one minute then be overcome with sorrow the next but Dan, Raz and Pon would always be there by his side to pick him up when he fell into a depression and support him.

They would be ok, Timi would get through this in time and as the wolves sat beside the lake, Dan nuzzling his soft white fur, Timi looked up at the stars and spoke in his head,

"Kika-kiski sistotâtin kâkikê" I will remember you always

The wolves sat for a little longer before racing each other back to their clothes that they had left folded on the same tree stump as before and after dressing they walked back to the pack house hand in hand.

"I love you Pon, you know that don't you" Raz said as they reached home.

"I love you too Raz, thank you for staying by my side, I love you and I love your people too, they made me feel welcome from the beginning"

"our people baby, you are their luna now" Raz smiled down at his mate as they walked inside the house to find that Oon had prepared a surprise party for them both.

"congratulations" everyone called out.

"what? why?" Raz said looking confused.

"boss, I know we have sound proofing but it can only muffle so much noise, fucking hell bro, we're all surprised our luna can walk after what you did to him last night!" Oon said in a reprimanding tone.

"yeah, wait until you meet your mate and then come back at me" Raz said smiling.

Pon just blushed and looked at the floor until Raz draped his arm across his shoulders and changed the subject.

A little later, Jensen, Duane, Narong and Nakhun turned up and brought a few crates of beer with them. Raz and Pon disappeared for ten minutes during the evening to grab a quick shower after their run in the forest and after changing they went back down to celebrate their mating with their friends and pack members

Everyone had fun and as the clock struck 1am the guests had started to go home until only the six of them were left sitting around a coffee table in the lounge.

"I'm glad you moved next door bro" Narong said to Raz

"me too, I didn't like you at first but ..." Jensen began,

"but what?" Raz asked him.

"but I'm glad you came here, you never did tell anyone what made you buy the land and what you do for a living?" Jensen asked him.

"my surname is Pasanarit?" Raz said as if that explained everything.

"is that supposed to mean anything?" Jensen said and Pon looked confused.