Chapter 13 ~ bad attitude ~

"look, I know you're confused, hell I am too but I really am your boyfriend, no scrap that, you know all about werewolves yes? I'm your mate" Raz explained.

"how can you be? I'm not like you guys" Pon replied.

"the first thing you need to do baby is calm down"

"don't call me baby and what is this stupid bracelet I have on" Pon said trying to take it off.

"leave it on!" Raz said using his alpha tone.

"who the hell do you think you are to tell me what to do?" Pon spat.

"again, I am your mate!" Raz replied.

"that's where you're wrong buster cuz I'm not a werewolf, you have no authority over me!" Pon said. 

Raz had really wanted to explain everything to Pon calmly while offering comfort and support but Pon's attitude was just making him angry, add his own frustration due to the last vestiges of his raging hormones to the mix and the situation could very easily turn volatile.

"perhaps I should introduce you to a few cross species mated couples I know and you can ask their human mates who's the boss in their house!" Raz said folding his arms across his impressive chest.

Pon reached up and felt his neck, he couldn't feel any raised skin.

"well you haven't marked me yet, that means you've got no hold over me so back the fuck off" Pon said.

"I kind of like this new side of you, of course you were perfectly adorable, sweet and kind before but go ahead with the bad attitude and I won't feel so guilty about putting you across my knee" Raz smirked.

"yeah, try it you jerk anyway I'm leaving, where are my car keys?" Pon asked standing up to get dressed.

"I don't know, where were they when you had them almost two years ago?" Raz said in irritation.

"two years ..." Pon whispered sitting back down again.

Raz sighed, he knew that Pon had to be scared, obviously something to do with their shower had jolted his memory and everything had come flooding back. He had to try and hold his temper because Pon needed him whether he would admit to it or not.

"we need to talk Pon, calmly without you flying off the handle every two minutes ok?" Raz said.

"I guess" Pon agreed.

"ok, the last thing you remember is when you came to see Duane, you were trying to talk him into giving your best friend Jensen a chance"

"yeah"

"Jensen sensed that Duane was in danger, he thought that you were threatening his mate and that's why he put himself between you both" Raz said.

"I would never have hurt him, I wanted to knock some sense into him but I wouldn't have hurt the idiot!" Pon said.

"anyway, it's too complicated for me to explain everything to you right now but you threatened to expose our species to the world and ... shiyaa how can I tell you about this?"

"just tell me" Pon said.

"there was a god"

"I remember, there was a tall handsome dude with long hair, was it him?"

Raz curled his fingers inwards to form fists, he couldn't believe he was getting jealous of a god now ...

"it was that tall handsome dude who killed you!" he snapped losing his cool.

"I don't understand ... so why am I still here talking to you then?" 

"Jensen begged him to show mercy and he did but not in a way that your friend expected, Tulsi transferred your soul into this body and wiped your memory allowing you only to remember for short periods of time"