11. Broken?

Not edited yet.
Do vote and comment.
________________

Author POV
Mayank walked to where Prarthana was standing, as she left her phone on table so he come to return.

Mayank walked near her with frown as he saw her looking out with gloomy face.

"Prarthu kya hua" he asked being worried. "Haan no. nothing" she turned to him. "Your phone" he handed her phone.

"Toh chehra kyun utar ke khadi ho" he asked.

"Woh..woh mummy ko call ka.rna hai" her voice shaked at end as she walked to elevator. He just saw her retreating figure.

She walked into elevator when someone was walking in her way for elevator she quickly closed it. Right now her pain was overpowering her fear.

For the first time she didn't felt fear as she just needed to lock herself in some where. Her fear was long forgotten her heart was thudding for something else.

As elevator opened she directly walked to her room and closed the door behind her. Walking to her bed she fall on it and silent tears started to spill. It was already so tough for her and now he behaviour is not helping her to calm down.

She felt pathetic of herself for crying over a man. When someone cried infront of her for their partners she thought how silly and childish it is but now it felt like her whole world is collapsing infront of her.

And nothing is in her hands to stop it.

She never thought she will cry over a man but it's really happening now.

Her heart was burning and her throat went dry by continuous sobs.

Mayank come to her room to inform her to get ready as Rahul told him. He actually told Dev but when he didn't responded, so Mayank said that he will inform.

As he knocked on door, he didn't get any response. As he tried again and again it slowly opened as there stood Prarthana.

Mayank got worried as he saw her face. He quickly closed the door and took her to bed.

"Prarthu you cried, what happened? why are you crying?" He asked cupping her cheeks.

She chewed her lips to control herself from crying.

"He is ignoring me" she mumbled looking at him. Mayank got it immediately as he let her to continue.

"I first thought he is just busy with other but he is ignoring me" she said as she rubbed her red nose and cheek with back of her hand.

"From the time I come here he always went down with me in elevator, he knew I am afraid of elevators but today he left me behind. You know he always had his breakfast with us but today he was with other. When I went behind him calling him loud enough he still unheard me" she continually told everything she noticed.

"And I am crying over him, I I feel so pathetic, I feel like I am fool" she said as he shake his head.

"No Prarthu your not pathetic or anything. You are hurt and it's human nature to cry when he is hurt" he tried to assure her but she shoke her head in deny.

He just stood there, helpless. After consoling her for few minutes. "Now cheer up, my buddy doesn't look good like this, won't you come to ground it's already three" he asked her.

"You guys go first, I will be there by toss" she said wiping her cheeks. "Kyun? Tum chalogi hum logon ke saath" he said being strain.

"Haalat dekho meri, I will come once I take some rest" she said showing her red face.

"And you won't start crying again?" He warned with fake anger. She tried to smile as she nodded.

"Agar Rahul Bhai ko pata chala na yeh sab toh meri toh chamdi utar jaayegi" he said.

"And now I really feel guilty, I shouldn't have interfered between you. That was a dumbest plan, being on call with you while talking with him" he let out everything which he felt after whatever shit happened.

"It's ok Mayank, you just wanted to help me" she said lowly as even she felt it was dumbest plan.

He left from there leaving her alone.

After thinking for hours she comes to conclusions that now she won't make herself more hurt. It's just matter of two more week. Once she gets admission for her master's and her classes starts she eventually get busy with studies.

That's what she thought,

•••••••••••••••••
Here's the new chapter, still not edited so I think you will find some typos.
Do vote, comment and follow.