13. The talk

Not edited yet.
Do vote and comment.
________________

Author POV
Prarthana come down stairs after getting ready for the day as today she is going to get her admission.

As she walked to dinning table there was Rahul scrolling through his iPad and Athiya was coming to dinning table with coffee.

Prarthana helped her to place coffee mugs.

Without saying anything Prarthana sat on her seat. "Wow Dosa bana hai" Prarthana said to which both brother and sister in law gave her smile. Three of them started with the breakfast.

Breakfast went by silence which made Prarthana more nervous.

Athiya stood and started to collect the plates, bowls and mugs. With Prarthana both put them in dishwasher.

"Prarthana come and sit here" Rahul said as closed the iPad he was holding. She glupped at the fact that he is very serious rn.

He calls her with her name, whenever he starts serious conversation.

She slowly walked to dinning table and sat on her chair.

"Mayank told us everything" Rahul said looking directly into her eyes. She bite her lips as she looked down.

"I.I am sorry Anna" she mumbled as she thought that he is angry with her.

"If you like him, it should be you who confess him and I don't know why you are sorry to me" Rahul said Prarthana looked at him confused.

"Prarthana this is not a way, you can't send someone and know what that perticular person feel for you." Athiya said looking at her with disappointing look.

"You should have shared it to me, don't you trust me?" Rahul asked with the hint of hurt in his eyes.

"No Anna it's not about trust, I. I don't even know when it's all started. I was about to share it with you really, trust me" she said with plading eyes.

"So what you think to do now" Athiya asked her. "I don't know. I am just gonna take admission and shift to college from" she said nonchalantly.

"What!? From where this college topic come from. You are not going anywhere. And what about Devdutt?" Rahul asked with puzzled look.

"He doesn't have any feelings for me Anna, so there will be no further discussion on this topic. And I really want to enjoy my college days. You know after master's I can never again enjoy these days" Prarthana made puppy eyes.

"You can still enjoy your college days, by staying here right" Rahul said.

"I know Anna but I can't, if I stay here I will have to see him everyday and I can't do that" she mumbled looking down.

"I promise we will talk everyday and meet every Sunday and whenever we get time, Anna please Only for few months I will again come back" Prarthana said.

Rahul didn't said anything, Just kept mum.

Prarthana walked to upstairs.

Athiya held Rahul's hand. "She needs some time, let her go in fresh environment" she assured him to which he nodded.

In upstairs,
Prarthana closed door behind her and walked to cupboard to collect documents for her admission.

As she was searching for pen in her bag her eyes fell on shiny thing. She took that out. It was ring, Devdutt's ring which he gave her when she said she likes it. It was a simple plain ring still very attractive.

She kept that ring in a box where she had kept some things to hich are given by him and kept that box in her cupboard.

Her phone started ringing, which was kept on table near the couch. She looked at the number and saw its from her mother. She sat on couch and started to have talk with her.

Whereas Devdutt who come to his room, he gets freshed up and changed in some comfy clothes. As he looked out of his room's balcony he saw Prarthana talking in her phone.

Her face was dull as she was just listening to other person's words.

His eyes longed to take glimpse of her. He saw her last time in yesterday match after that, she just left from his sight.

'Devdutt you should stop it' he scolded himself as he left from there.

Don't know where this story will end if it continues like this.

••••••••••••••••••
Here's new chapter, did you enjoyed.
Do vote, comment and follow