17. Vaani and Nirvan

Not edited yet.
Do vote and comment.
________________

Author POV
Prarthana and Vaani drove to the cafe where Vaani's fiance is waiting for them.

"Vaani nin hogiru, Nan car park madi bartini" Prarthana said as she pulled break infront of the cafe.
(Vaani you can proceed in, I will return before parking car in parking lot)

Vaani nodded before walking out, "bega bha, ayita" she mumbled looking through window, "Okie"
(Come quickly, ok)

Prarthana searched for free space and parked her car there. 

Watchman opened the door and she walked inside the cafe and saw Vaani sitting in corner table with a man who was in tuxedo.

It seemed like the man come directly from his work place.

Prarthana walked to the table, she gave smile to Vaani "she is my cousin Prarthana akka, akka he is my fiance Nirvan Kamat" she introduced them to eachother.
(Akka means elder sister)

They started to have small conversation. He was serious and mature guy and Vaani being little childish and bubbly girl they made a perfect couple.

"Being CEO at such young age, must be little hard" Prarthana asked. "It was but not much as I craved for this" he said.

He was ceo of Kamat hotels chain.

"What's your plans now as you completed your MBA" Nirvan asked. "You know she has decided to shift from here to abroad with fiance, isn't it?" Vaani said with goofy smile.

"Nothing is yet decided Vaani. I have no plan to shift abroad again" Prarthana said as glimpse of her living in abroad crossed her mind reminding how she craved for her loved once presence there. There's no way she is again walking to that area again that to with Kishore who she merely knows.

Vaani and Nirvan were seated beside each other, Vaani was playing with Nirvan's fingers. Looking at them even Prarthana craved for his presence beside her, her only love.

"Vaani I think I should leave. You know, I have to do Puja" Prarthana said. "But you didn't even had anything?" Nirvan asked.

"Next time I will, now please excuse me" Prarthana said and stood up. "And yeah Nirvan I hope you won't mind dropping her back to home?" Prarthana said as goofy smile made it's way to her seeing Vaani getting shy.

Nirvan nodded with smile looking at Vaani who was hiding her face in his chest, hugging him.

Walking out from her car, Prarthana ringed the bell on door and waited for someone to open it.

In few seconds door got opened by one of the helper.

"Ammore, Prarthana akka bandru" the helper voiced out as she saw her.
( Ma'am Prarthana sister come back)

"Prarthana... It's time for puja, chandrama nu bandidane" her mother voiced out from kitchen.
(Moon is showed up)

As it's sankashti chaturthi today so she was on fast.

"Ok mumma" she said and walked to her room. Washing her face and arm's she come out of bathroom.

She was in her same clothes as she thought after the Puja she will directly change into her night suit.

"Gottagtilla Nan yak ee vrata madtidini anta, nothing is going good at all" she mumbled to herself and took her phone and walked out.
(I don't know why I am doing this fast, nothing is going good at all)

She walked downstairs and saw one of helper cleaning guest room.

"Mumma, Annan room already clean ede, ee guest room yek clean madstidira?" she asked walking to kitchen.
(Mumma, brother's room is already clean, why are you making him clean the guest room?)

"Cause we are having one guest too" Her mother said as she was preparing for puja.

Prarthana helped her mother. She sat in home temple, and started with her puja.

Her mother walked to living area to join her father who was watching news on TV.

Completing the procedure she continuously chanted Ganpati mantra.

Closing her eyes she started to chant the mantra 11 time.

She heard door bell ring but she ignored it fully concentrating on puja.

"Om ekdantaaya vidmahe.
Vakratundaya dimhe.
Tanno danti prachodayat."
(Ganpati Shloka)

She continued to chant, another 10 times without opening her eyes.

She opened her eyes after completing and started to do abhishek of small Ganpati idol. After completing whole rituals of puja she come out with some items of puja.

As she entered in living room she frozzed on her place seeing the unexpected guest.

••••••••••••••••••
Hehe😅 sorry for late update. Yesterday was a festival day in Karnataka so I was busy in preparation than I was too lazy to do anything.
Do vote and comment 🤗
Next update will be soon if you guys vote and comment on it.