33. Rumours and bitterness

Not edited yet.
Do vote and comment.
_______________

Closing the bathroom door behind Prarthana wiped her face with towel and walked to balcony.

When she woke up, Dev has already left the room. After watching the movie they ended up sleeping in eachother's arms.

It was still 8 in morning and she enjoyed the view of sea in her balcony. Taking her phone she clicked some snaps, adding one of them to her story with a nice caption.

Walking back into her room, she quickly wored her earings, she started to comb her hair.

She smiled looking at her reflection in mirror, but her daze got disturbed by a call. Before she walked to pick it got disconnected than again started ringing. When she saw the id she smiled, preparing herself for the rant and banter from Vaani.

Swiping up, she spoke "Hello Vaani?" She greeted.

"Akka are you ok?" Vaani asked with hint of worry evident in her tone.

"Yes, what about you?" Prarthana who failed to notice the worry in her tone just casually asked her back.

"Akka are you aware about the rumours?" Vaani asked, sensing Prarthana's casual behaviour.

"Which rumours now?" Prarthana said with smile, as she knows how Vaani gossips about rumours of sandalwood, bollywood or music industry.

"I have already sent the post's to you on ig" Vaani said, "ok" Prarthana mumbled while opening her Instagram and going to DMs the first message was from Vaani only which showed she has shared some post few minutes ago.

She opened and her breath hitched. She looked at them with horror on her face.

Instagram:

filmygossip

filmygossip  today evening we got the glimpse of sister of Kl Rahul and Devdutt Padikkal hugging eachother, the rumoured couple got separated three years ago now seems like they are reunited

.
#klrahul #devduttpadikkal #prarthana

View all comments.
Devgalaxy huh type of attitude this girl has, only because of her brother's name she is playing with his heart 🙄

Ishuxshubi wow she broke up with him when he was in down phase now she is back when he is finally successful 😏 such bitch she is!
       →ritu1845 I think she is the reason behind his downfall 🙄
       →neha.sharma she don't deserve him😤

ictxfreak kis kis ko lagta hai, 2015 wali toxicity wapas aayegi 🙃
       →shana.45 mein toh 💯 sure hun 🙂

aayuuush fir se naya rumour ab dekho ge toxicity ki all new level 😒

honeybunny02 were they dating 🤔
        →itzsurabhiii rumours behan, abhi kuch bhi confirm nhi hua hai🤫

shana.45 another ship is on the way 😍