286-290

Chapter 286: Emptying the Qin Family

Wang Mingliang lowered his voice and approached Xu Lin and said:

"It's Comrade Si. His performance is very important to the higher-ups. The Si family has also been secretly protected, including Si Han."

"Oh, you mean I won't be able to see Si Han when I return to the Youth Academy." Xu Lin blinked her peach blossom eyes, a little regretful.

Although she didn't think anything would happen to Si Han, it would be nice to see the handsome boy.

What a pity.

"I won't see him. Si Han has been secretly taken away. As for where he was taken, I don't know."

Wang Mingliang spread his hands, "Now that he's gone, it's hard to say when and who he will appear again."

Xu Lin understood, but she was afraid that Si Zhan's research was very important, so important that she didn't dare to let him have any accidents.

His family is his weak spot, so he has to protect them. It would be best if their identities are not discovered.

It is even hard to say whether Si Han will continue to join the army in the future. Even if he does, he probably won't show up under his real name.

No matter what, Xu Lin was still very happy that Si Zhan had achieved amazing results, and she was even happier for Si Zhan.

After thinking for a while, Xu Lin asked, "Does the Qin family know that I know medicine?"

"The arrested people probably don't know yet, but Master Qin may have received the news.

As for how much they have found out, it depends on how powerful Master Qin is."

Wang Mingliang spread his hands, "I don't know how much power the Qin family has hidden.

You know, those old foxes are best at hiding their strength."

"Okay, it doesn't matter even if they know."

Xu Lin's eyes were filled with sarcasm. As long as she didn't want to acknowledge her relatives, no one could force her.

Anyway, breaking off an engagement is accepted these days, and she hasn't been raised by the Qin family for a day, so naturally she doesn't owe them anything.

After chatting with Wang Mingliang for a while, Xu Lin said goodbye and left. Since it was not safe to live in the guesthouse, she had to find a place to live for herself.

Whether renting or buying a house, you have to find a place to stay.

With the ability of Mr. Qin, it is easy to find her, as long as his subordinates are strong.

It is not easy to cut off the strength of Mr. Qin's subordinates, but it is still easy to cut off the small money in Mr. Qin's hands.

Xu Lin sneered at the thought of this, you forced me to do this.

Then don't blame me for not leaving you some capital.

Xu Lin did not return to the guesthouse, but went directly to an inconspicuous corner to hide, and then posted the magic talisman and ran towards the Qin family.

She first went to the residence of Mr. Qin and Mrs. Qin, hid them in the secret room, and took away all the treasures in the study.

Especially the treasures of Mrs. Qin, Xu Lin collected them most cleanly, leaving her no treasures or jewelry.

After searching their residence, Xu Lin left the Qin family and went to an inconspicuous courtyard in the west of the city.

There were two families living in the courtyard, both with the surname Qin, and they were the relatives of Mr. Qin.