511-515

Chapter 511 She is Minister Xu, will she be afraid?

Because of the insistence of Zhuang's parents, the relatives of Zhuang's family can only sever ties with Zhuang's father, Zhuang's mother and Zhuang Sheng to avoid implicating them.

In fact, Zhuang's parents lost their jobs because of Wuhui. Zhuang's mother was assigned to clean the toilet and Zhuang's father to dig out feces.

Not only are their jobs hard, but they don't make much money, so they can only barely keep themselves from starving to death.

If they hadn't been worried, the two old people might have been unable to hold on.

Xu Lin calculated their situation and immediately used her connections to improve the working environment for the two.

But how to tell the two old people about Wuhui's situation?

Saying that Zhuang Mei died abroad and will never come back?

What does the persistence of the two old men for many years count for?

"Master, what should I do?" Wu Hui squatted in front of Xu Lin and hugged his head helplessly.

"I don't want my parents to live the rest of their lives with worries, but I also don't want my parents to live in despair after learning the truth."

Xu Lin was asked. This is indeed a dilemma. Xu Lin touched his chin and said:

"Why don't you meet your brother first and listen to your brother's opinion. If nothing goes wrong, he will be in Kyoto tomorrow."

"My brother?" Wu Hui sniffed. He was obviously a ghost, but he made a sound of sniffing.

Xu Lin grinned at the side. This Wu Hui, he clearly said that he would cut off the past, but he changed his mind when he returned to Kyoto.

As expected, the parental love is not only hard for parents to give up, but also for children.

Thinking of this, Xu Lin felt that she was a freak. She really didn't have any reluctance to leave the Qin family in this life.

Instead, she felt relieved after breaking off the relationship.

It's really strange!

"Your brother Zhuang Sheng has returned to the city from the countryside and was assigned to the publicity department of the machinery factory. If you see him, remember to remind him to study hard.

After the country resumes the college entrance examination, he can continue to take the college entrance examination."

Speaking of Zhuang Sheng, Xu Lin also admired him. The boy was smart. When he saw that the situation was not right, he immediately dropped out of school and went to the countryside.

If Zhuang Sheng hadn't become an educated youth, Zhuang Sheng would probably not have had a good life in the city. He might have been sent to a more difficult environment.

The most important thing is that Zhuang Sheng did not choose to sever ties with his parents and sister just because he saw through the current situation, nor did he do anything else that was against the will of heaven and earth.

On the contrary, Zhuang Sheng saved most of the little money he earned in the countryside and sent it to his parents.

Just to keep his parents alive.

So Xu Lin was very willing to help the Zhuang family, this family is really affectionate and righteous.

Wu Hui squatted at Xu Lin's feet, and was also very excited to hear that her younger brother was coming back, but she was afraid to meet him.