686-690

Chapter 686 Are you interested?

Even though those people are not good people, Xu Lin will not dirty her hands for a few people.

Xu Lin just gave them a little psychological hint.

Let them think that the amount they inhaled was too little and not pleasant enough, so they took the initiative to inhale more and larger amounts to cause death or brain death.

As for what kind of death, it depends on their luck. Anyway, Xu Lin does not think that real death will be worse than brain death.

Xu Lin came and went in a hurry, leaving no trace at all.

Soon Xu Lin found the second name that appeared in the small notebook, Nakamura Tree.

Nakamura Tree is a well-known investment and financial consultant in Hong Kong City. He became famous in Hong Kong City and made a profit of 300 million in one order.

After becoming famous, Nakamura Tree has never made a mistake in his investment. He makes money from whatever he buys. The more he buys, the more he makes.

Behind Nakamura Tree, there is a group of fanatical followers. As long as Nakamura Tree spreads a word, they dare to invest all their wealth.

This also gives Nakamura Tree the opportunity to get to know more celebrities and wealthy families, allowing Nakamura Tree to thrive in Hong Kong.

But in reality, Nakamura Tree is nothing. He is a spy trained by the island country, responsible for collecting intelligence from the nobles and high-level circles in Hong Kong.

As for the saying that he can make money wherever he points, it is just a situation created by the power of the island country to build momentum for him.

With Nakamura Tree's own strength alone, he would not have anything left to lose.

Xu Lin stood in front of Nakamura Tree, and Nakamura Tree, who was sleeping, shuddered in his dream and his eyes widened instantly.

When their eyes met, Nakamura Tree immediately reached out and grabbed the gun hidden beside him, but before he could raise his gun, he was surprised to find that he could not move.

Was this a dream? Was he experiencing a ghost pressing on his bed?

Nakamura Tree felt that his idea was right, and he actually relaxed his tense body, closed his eyes and continued to sleep.

However, as soon as he closed his eyes, a chuckle sounded in his ears.

"Nakamura Tree, the most successful spy in the island country, relies on his ability to cheat to move around the aristocratic circle and the high-level circle of Hong Kong.

He provided 13 pieces of super important intelligence to the island country, one of which caused Hong Kong to lose 100 billion Hong Kong dollars overnight.

119 pieces of important intelligence and thousands of ordinary intelligence. Nakamura Tree, you are really capable."

After Xu Lin finished speaking, he gave a thumbs up. For a spy to be able to get to this point, he really has great skills, which made Xu Lin admire him.

"But you, Nakamura Tree, should never, ever, ever set your sights on my industry.

Nakamura Tree, there is an old saying in Longguo: If there is a road to heaven, you don't take it, and there is no door to hell, but you insist on breaking in.

Since you are here, haha, then you have to pay the price."

Nakamura Tree was shocked and angry after hearing this. He tried to move his lips again and again. He opened his mouth to explain, but he couldn't even move his hair.