631-635

Chapter 631 Gao Qiao, why don't you call your ancestors first?

After Xu Lin asked Qi Lian'er questions that broke her defense, she felt very bored watching Qi Lian'er cry for a while.

This woman really has no special skills except pretending to be a green tea and playing the white lotus trick. She is very boring.

So Xu Lin turned her attention to Gao Qiao again. This guy is a hard bone, and she has to find a way to break it.

Gao Qiao is a person with high psychological quality and a very ambitious person. If you want to break his hard bone, you have to find the right position.

Meeting Xu Lin's scrutiny, Gao Qiao knew that it was not good, and his eyes subconsciously dodged.

He only dodged for a second, and Gao Qiao was unwilling to admit that he was scared, so he turned his eyes back and looked at Xu Lin.

"Isn't your son handsome? He's tall and strong, a head and a half taller than you." Xu Lin seemed to be exaggerating and yin-yang.

"You are so lucky. Your son's genes mutated and he changed from a short guy to a tall guy.

Are you particularly proud of yourself? Do you think you are very capable? You have accomplished what everyone in your island nation has always wanted to do but has not succeeded in doing."

Facing Gao Qiao's angry eyes, Xu Lin was not afraid of him at all and continued to chatter.

"Let's talk about the matter of borrowing sperm. The island nation is really shameless, letting your women seduce Western soldiers.

Tsk, what are you thinking? Do you like cuckolds so much? "

Xu Lin's eyes fell on Gao Qiao's hair, ignoring Gao Qiao's angry eyes, and continued to stimulate him,

"But you succeeded, and you are the most successful one."

Xu Lin raised his arm to indicate the height, "Your cuckold must be this high."

Gao Qiao stared at Xu Lin's hand with red eyes, like a rabbit in a hurry.

But in order not to fall into the trap, Gao Qiao still gritted his teeth and said nothing, letting Xu Lin chatter, wanting him to break the defense, that was impossible.

"Hey, do you think your Gaoqiao family would mind handing over all the property to outsiders?

Actually, they are not completely outsiders, after all, it is in your son's name.

By the way, you may not know that your son has the blood of the soldier, and the soldier has the blood of the Dragon.

Let's go around in circles, hey, the Dragon is still your ancestor."

Xu Lin straightened her waist, "Gaoqiao, why don't you call your ancestor first?"

Gaoqiao: Listen, is what you said human language?

But Gaoqiao understood that his wife cheated on him with a soldier, and his son with genetic mutations was not his son.

It was the son of that soldier.

The most hateful thing is that the soldier is a bastard, and he actually has the blood of the Dragon.

Gao Qiao almost lost his defense after this calculation, and his back teeth were almost broken. Only then did he control his emotions and did not collapse on the spot.

Now Gao Qiao especially hoped that Xu Lin could shut up her chattering mouth. It was really too noisy and made his head hurt.

"Oh, by the way, I forgot to tell you one thing. Your dwarf son who is not liked by you and has no genetic breakthrough is not your son.