441-445

Chapter 441 Captain Wang, how come you are so dirty?

Yesterday's arrest work can't be simply described as smooth or not, because there were too many people to arrest.

And because of the relationship between the Huang family and Xu Lin, Chuncheng had a lot of spies, and they were discovered as soon as they entered the city.

If they hadn't been fast enough, most of them might have escaped.

Fortunately, there were controls at all intersections, and most of the important people were brought to justice, and the remaining part was being searched throughout the city.

However, many of the second and third batches on the list escaped, and no one knew where they were hiding.

Wang Mingliang frowned when he heard this. Indeed, there were too many people to arrest, and the situation in Chuncheng was more serious than he had imagined.

When Wang Mingliang heard that Wei Tong was also coming and arrived before him, he shut himself up again. Why did he take the train?

Isn't it better to take a plane?

Xu Lin went around the city and helped to capture many important criminals. Unfortunately, he was just one person and there was a limit to manpower.

After dawn, Xu Lin found Commander Chen and Wei Tong. The three of them exchanged information after gathering.

When they saw the latest video of the exchange group, they were amused. They had seen shameless people, but they had never seen such shameless people.

Each of them wanted to suck blood and eat meat from the Dragon Country.

No, we can't let these guys go easily. We must make the Korean Country bleed.

But the three of them couldn't make a decision on what to do. This involved diplomacy and some policies of the Dragon Country.

If it goes wrong, it may affect some of Longguo's plans, so Wei Tong suggested that professional matters be left to professionals.

Xu Lin had no objection and cooperated to present the videotape. Of course, she had more than one in her hands.

These good things must be kept well, maybe one day they can be auctioned for a sky-high price, this is a good treasure for making a fortune.

No matter how shameless the Koreans are, they will not watch the videotape spread.

If the videotape is really put on the auction house, the Koreans will definitely be the first to bleed and bid for it.

When Xu Lin thought of that scene, she laughed so weirdly that Wei Tong and Commander Chen got goosebumps.

This Master Xu is really not to be messed with, not to be messed with.

"By the way, I have settled Comrade Hu Jianye's grandfather and son in a safe yard. Do you want to pick them up?"

After hearing Xu Lin's question, Commander Chen immediately expressed his gratitude and said that Xu Lin had helped them with a big thing.

If something happened to these two, they would not be able to face Comrade Hu Jianye.

Wei Tong also expressed his concern. He had heard of the reputation of the old doctor. If he was not too old, who knows how many people would come to him for medical treatment.

He had no doubts about the old doctor's medical skills, only trust.

Soon Commander Chen arranged for people to pick them up.