581-585

Chapter 581 Master, there is no way out

Xu Lin, who was controlling the formation, was always paying attention to Wu Hui's actions. She valued Wu Hui very much and didn't want Wu Hui to be injured here.

If Wu Hui couldn't take the spear, she would rescue Wu Hui in time and then find a way to destroy this place.

Diwu Qingxue and Feng Juan felt the fierce battle outside and took out the soul-nourishing talismans to fight.

But their strength was too weak, so Xu Lin decisively asked them to return the soul-nourishing talismans to continue practicing.

If you don't have enough strength to participate in the battle, you will die. Xu Lin can't waste her manpower in vain.

As soon as Wu Hui approached the spear, she felt a huge attraction from the spear, as if it wanted to absorb her in.

Wu Hui's eyes flickered, and a complex expression flashed across her face. Finally, Wu Hui gritted her teeth, stamped her feet, and rushed into the spear following the attraction.

The spear roared happily, as if it had eaten something delicious.

Xu Lin's eyes twitched when she saw the changes in the spear. The spear was indeed attracting evil spirits and resentful spirits to grow.

This growth method was really vicious.

I don't know who set up the game, and what they wanted to do?

Xu Lin was puzzled, but her hands kept moving.

The spear didn't feel happy for long, and soon it began to tremble as if it had Parkinson's disease.

And the more it shook, the more powerful it became. As the spear shook, more and more black dragons gathered in the square. Those black dragons seemed to have gained intelligence and rushed towards the spear.

Xu Lin stopped them immediately after seeing this. She knew very well that those black dragons entering the spear would cause harm to Wuhui.

Moreover, after the black dragons attacked Wuhui, they could also turn into energy and be attracted by the spear. In this situation, Wuhui would only become weaker and weaker.

The spear became braver and braver.

Xu Lin didn't want to see the consequences, so the black dragons stayed in the square.

Xu Lin's handprints flew, and energy surged around the spear, wrapping it.

If the black dragon wanted to rush into the spear, it had to pass Xu Lin first.

The square was filled with black air and roars. The originally neat and clean square was now full of pits and holes.

As the pits and holes increased, the sweat on Xu Lin's face also increased. This battle consumed a lot of energy for Xu Lin, and she had to speed up the process of refining merits to replenish her spiritual power.

Damn it, Xu Lin cursed in her heart. Fighting is so annoying. This is not a fight, but merits.

Xu Lin felt so painful when she thought about the merits she had consumed. If the merits she got as rewards here were very few, she would lose money in this battle.

Bastards, don't let her know who is behind this, otherwise she must kill them so that they will never have the chance to hurt anyone again.

Xu Lin was fighting with a lot of curses, but Wu Hui was fighting hard inside the spear. He had more and more wounds on his body, and his soul became much lighter.

If he didn't trust Xu Lin, Wu Hui would have definitely run away.

This was not a fight that a ghost could participate in.