551-555

Chapter 551 Someone has to carry the burden forward

"What is his background?" Xu Lin touched Lin Zhao's shoulder and asked lightly. In fact, she had already seen Han Zheng's past.

"His name is Han Zheng. He is a technician in a machinery factory and serves the most powerful machinery factory in the United States."

Lin Zhao simply told Han Zheng's background. Han Zheng went abroad very early, but his family was not high, and he went abroad to work.

But Han Zheng was very lucky. After entering the machinery factory, he was hardworking and loved to learn.

In addition, he had a good eye and a good relationship with the technicians in the machinery factory, so he learned a lot of skills.

Later, relying on his wife's influence, Han Zheng entered a professional college for further studies and met Han Kun.

Han Kun, also known as target number five, is a very capable person. The two were from the same family five hundred years ago, so it was easy for them to get along.

Hearing that Han Kun wanted to go home, Han Zheng said that he also wanted to return to his country and contribute his strength to the Dragon Kingdom.

However, Han Zheng's wife is a foreigner, so he returned to his country alone.

Who would have thought that Han Zheng, who seemed very positive on the surface, had other bad ideas. He was not going back to his country but to make meritorious deeds.

If Han Zheng really got in touch with those people, they would be in danger.

Xu Lin laughed after listening to Lin Zhao's introduction. He could only say that Han Zheng was very good at superficial work, but Han Zheng didn't have much real skills.

He didn't want to return to China either. He just met Han Kun by coincidence, and the enemy discovered Han Zheng's value, so he piled a lot of halo on Han Zheng.

Unfortunately, Han Kun and the others didn't know this and were deceived by Han Zheng.

"Comrade Xu, how to deal with Han Zheng?" Lin Zhao asked.

"Leave him here, he can't get on the plane." Xu Lin took a deep look at Han Zheng and quietly gave him a high-level bad luck talisman.

If Han Zheng was killed now, he would definitely encounter resistance and even cause trouble. Xu Lin didn't want to waste time.

Han Zheng, who could not complete the task, was naturally dealt with by someone, and with the help of the curse, hehe, Xu Lin was looking forward to that scene.

"Tied him up." Lin Zhao immediately gave the order to tie Han Zheng up and throw him down on the spot. As for the radio station, it was naturally destroyed.

After dealing with Han Zheng's matter, Xu Lin took a few people and left quickly. As she walked, she whispered to Lin Zhao about the internal ghost.

"There are still three internal ghosts in the team. They don't know each other's identity. What are you going to do?" Xu Lin asked.

Lin Zhao's mouth twitched when he heard it. There are still three internal ghosts. Isn't the number of internal ghosts too much?

Since you don't want to go back to Longguo, can't you just express your attitude directly? Lin Zhao said he didn't understand.

"The news of the invisibility talisman can't be hidden anymore." Lin Zhao said worriedly.

"When I took out the invisibility talisman, I knew that the news could not be hidden." Xu Lin waved his hands, "Now let's talk about how to deal with the traitor."