546-550

Chapter 546 Your wife is in danger

"Mr. Shi, I advise you to be more sensible, otherwise this day next year will be your death."

The white man shook the letter of commitment in his hand, "Whether you sign it or not, you can't leave the United States, whether it's your body or your soul, don't even think about leaving."

"Really?" Xu Lin pushed the door open, closed the door in the puzzled eyes of the white man, walked quickly to the white man and pointed at his nose and scolded,

"Stupid, your ability to do things is as useless as your ability in bed, you are really disappointing."

After scolding, Xu Lin snatched the paper from the white man's hand and read it quickly. This is a letter of commitment.

The person who made the promise said that he voluntarily joined the Americans and was willing to contribute all his strength to the scientific research cause of the Americans.

Of course, the promise letter also includes benefits that the promiser will enjoy. Needless to say, these benefits are really tempting.

First of all, the standard features such as house, car and money are all there. Secondly, the social status of the promiser.

Thirdly, if the promiser makes outstanding contributions, there will be additional rewards, including but not limited to big items such as private islands.

With such a beautiful promise letter, I think many people will not doubt the authenticity of the promise letter. After all, the benefits on it are too touching.

"Miyak, don't go too far. This is the territory I am responsible for."

The white man pointed at Xu Lin angrily and roared, his face twisted with anger.

It's useless to be scolded on the bed by someone pointing at your nose. No man can stand it.

Xu Lin rolled her eyes and said with a smile, "I bullied you, so what? If you don't agree, come and bite me."

After saying that, Xu Lin put away the letter of promise and raised her hand to knock him out in the angry eyes of the white man.

What a waste of saliva to scold him. Instead of scolding him, Xu Lin would rather take Shi Yan and run away.

In Shi Yan's surprised eyes, the white man's appearance changed into Shi Yan's appearance.

"This, this, this?" Shi Yan said that he was extremely surprised. This magic was too scary. This was a great transformation.

And it changed into his appearance in front of him, a living person.

"This is magic. He will change into your appearance and stay here. The validity period is only three days.

Although the time is short, it is enough for me to take you away from here." Xu Lin said and threw another magic charm to Shi Yan.

Shi Yan, who did not notice the change, twitched his mouth. What do you mean by short time?

Three days may seem short, but it is enough to escape.

If the speed is fast enough in three days, maybe you can escape back to Dragon Country.

Xu Lin looked at Shi Yan's facial features and suddenly his face changed. "Hurry up, follow me."

"Go? Where to? Who are you? Why are you helping me?" Although Shi Yan was shocked, he was still rational. How could he follow Xu Lin easily?

Shi Yan was also afraid that this was a trap, a trap set specifically for him.

"I'm Xu Lin, this is my ID." Xu Lin took out her ID and revealed her true face.