456-460

Chapter 456 Everyone has their own thoughts

Xu Lin's expression showed that there was a story behind this, and the three of them became even more curious, wondering where the turning point was.

"Comrade Xu, you know a lot, tell me more." Zhang Jun made a cute expression and blinked his big eyes at Xu Lin.

If it weren't for the fact that he was not a sly guy, Xu Lin would have given him a big slap.

If he wanted to hear a story, Xu Lin was not stingy and told what he knew.

"Do you know? The first guard around Koizumi Nofu is from the Yamada family.

If nothing unexpected happened, their family should be the undercover sent by Koizumi Nofu to the Yamamoto family camp.

Unfortunately, an accident happened. First, the arsenal was emptied, and then the Yamada family's property was also emptied.

Then the arsenal exploded, and everything pointed to Koizumi Nofu.

Of course, this is what the Yamamoto family thought. It is estimated that Koizumi Nofu thought that the Yamamoto family was framing him again.

I don't know which force the Yamada family thinks is behind it?

As long as they identify the party as the mastermind, the Yamada family will attack it with all their strength."

Speaking of this, Xu Lin raised her eyebrows proudly. Can you say that she is the mastermind?

Wow, those two groups of people kept guessing but couldn't guess the real culprit. Many people saw the end of the Yamada family.

The next battle will be even more brutal.

I don't know if the prime minister of the island country has the ability to suppress this turmoil, or if the other party will take the opportunity to seize power.

Tsk, the hearts of people on a small island are really complicated, and everyone has eight hundred minds.

As for how other people react, Xu Lin doesn't care. She is responsible for starting the fire, not for the aftermath.

Xu Lin ran outside for a day, and naturally brought back more news than this.

But there is one good news, that is, the escape of Lan Cheng and the other two did not attract the attention of others.

This made Lan Cheng and the other two feel relieved. Xu Lin looked at Lan Cheng and asked, "What information does Yamada Takamaru want to get from you?"

When this question came out, Lan Cheng's whole body straightened up, staring at Xu Lin vigilantly, ready to fight.

That expression made Xu Lin black line, and at the same time, he also understood that this question must have nothing to do with their mission.

Maybe only Lan Cheng knows it.

It is estimated that it involves confidentiality. If Xu Lin wants to figure it out, she can still do it, but, forget it, Xu Lin doesn't want to involve confidentiality.

When she used the birth dates of several people to calculate, the focus was on calculating their whereabouts, and it didn't involve too many confidential information.

But Xu Lin didn't regret it. It's better to be a person with a sense of propriety.

She said quickly: "If you can't tell me, then don't tell me. Now I want to tell you about that scientist."

Lan Cheng breathed a sigh of relief after hearing this, but his vigilance did not dissipate. He was afraid that Xu Lin was an undercover sent by the enemy.