116-120

Chapter 116 How selfish and cold-hearted

Speaking of the target, Qin Fang felt wronged. She also wanted to complete the target mission early, but reality did not allow it.

"Every time I wrote to Qin Zonghan, it took me ten days or half a month. I was just powerless.

And Qin Zongwu, he said that I was his favorite person, but he turned around and got a girlfriend. If I hadn't tricked them into breaking up,

Qin Zongwu's heart would have flown to that dead woman.

And the old couple in the Qin family, I have been pursuing them for three years, and I have said all the good things, but their good impression of me is just passing."

Qin Fang almost cried when she talked about the old man Qin and the old lady Qin. On the surface, the old couple treated their grandchildren the same.

In fact, they valued sons over daughters the most. They would leave all the delicious food and drinks for their grandchildren.

Giving her something good was like giving her a favor. They repeatedly emphasized their kindness and reminded her to be filial and help her brothers.

They also said that women cannot live without the support of their natal family. Women without natal family will be bullied.

Even if she got married, she had to help her brothers. Only when her brothers were strong could she live a good life.

Bah, is that human talk? If she only helped her natal family, her husband's family would hate her to death.

How could she live a good life?

Only Qin's father and mother were better, but these two were also better. When choosing between daughters and sons, sons were the priority.

In their minds, daughters were outsiders. They would get married sooner or later. Their greatest use was marriage alliance.

"You know what kind of people the Qin family is. After knowing that I am the daughter of a spy, their favorability dropped sharply.

They are only very nice to me on the surface now, and they still treat me as the daughter of the Qin family. Actually."

Qin Fang sniffed, "In fact, they have long regretted not kicking me out of the house, and they also regretted breaking off relations with Xu Lin.

But they are elders, and they certainly can't bring themselves to find Xu Lin to make peace.

Of course, the most important thing is that Xu Lin is too unpresentable and not worthy of their eyes.

They are also afraid that Xu Lin will bring shame to their family after returning home...

If Su Liang hadn't been hanging around here, I, I would definitely be kicked out of the Qin family and cut off relations."

Listening to Qin Fang's complaints, Xu Lin called him a good guy, and even slapped him a little slower.

I didn't expect the real Qin family to be like this. It turns out that all the favors are conditional. Haha, they are really selfish and cold-hearted.

Now Xu Lin can understand why they knew that they were not doing well in their previous lives, but they were still indifferent.

Because they don't have her as their own child in their hearts and eyes, and they only have interests in their eyes.

"Okay, even if there are no good people in the Qin family, what about the Su family? It's been three years, why haven't you taken down the Su family?"

The system asked back, still not convinced, and as soon as you heard the voice, you knew that the resentment was great, no less than Qin Fang's resentment.