11-15

Chapter 11 Is this still a life for people?

The means of harm prepared by Xu's mother were placed in their bedroom. How can they get them?

Xu's mother, whose mind was gradually coming to its senses, quietly moved her fat body. Xu's father was thinking of words, and his eyes lit up when he saw her movements.

He thought of the countermeasures they had discussed in the morning, and felt relieved.

So he took the initiative to cover up Xu's mother's behavior and talked nonsense.

"The child your mother gave birth to was very weak, and we couldn't raise the child at that time.

There was no other way. In order to raise the child, we could only, only."

Xu's father slapped his cheek hard, with an expression of regret. He didn't say anything and let Xu Lin think about it himself.

He should admit his mistake first and fool this little bitch.

"It's all our fault, not the child's. If you want to scold or hit her, just come at us.

She was just a child back then, she didn't know anything, so she was innocent." As he spoke, Xu's father was moved to tears.

Xu Lin felt so irritated by the look. She didn't expect the spy to be so good at acting. Since he said to go after him, then go ahead.

So Xu Lin jumped up from the chair and rushed to Xu's father. In his horrified eyes, she punched him.

Since someone wants to be beaten, then let him do it. It would be unfair to his small request if he didn't gasp in pain all the time.

Soon, the sound of fists hitting flesh rang out in the main room. Old Mrs. Xu was so scared that she rolled and shrank to the corner. Xu's mother was so scared that she shrank in the room and dared not show her head.

So let the little bastard vent his anger first, and then she will go out to die, ah, no, she will go out to deal with the little bastard.

This time Xu Lin did not hold back, and kept beating him for half an hour before putting away her fists.

If he wants to be beaten so much, let him do it. The little spy can't sleep well in the next half month.

It hurts to walk, sit, lie down, and lie down.

It hurts to breathe in the air.

Haha, let's see how long the little spy can endure.

After getting up and moving his wrists, Xu Lin said calmly: "Since you don't tell the truth,

I won't ask any more questions. I will beat you up three times a day. When you die and my anger subsides,

we will settle the accounts between us."

After saying that, Xu Lin turned around and left. Father Xu, who was lying on the ground with more inhalation than exhalation, was trembling with fear.

Old Mrs. Xu was even more angry and dared not say a word. She watched Xu Lin leave the hall with tears in her eyes.

Beating you up three times a day until you die, is this still a life for people?

No, no, we must get rid of the little bitch. Only when the little bitch dies can they live a good life.

If, if we really can't get rid of the little bitch, then send her away. Anyway, this family can't tolerate her.

After making up her mind, Old Lady Xu threw herself on Father Xu and cried.