336-340

Chapter 336 All the efforts are worth it

The agent ran a few steps and stood in front of Xu Lin. She met Xu Lin's eyes that seemed to be smiling but not smiling. The agent felt inexplicably guilty.

She always felt that Xu Lin's eyes could see through everything and all the little tricks in her heart.

"I have limited time and don't want to argue with the owner. You can call her directly and tell her that the house price is 3 million. The deed tax and miscellaneous fees are all paid by them.

If you agree, come and sign the contract. If you don't agree, I will turn around and leave. Whoever wants to buy this villa can buy it."

Ah? The agent was dumbfounded. She didn't expect Xu Lin to be so straightforward. This is a fixed price.

And didn't you say that the deal was 3 million last time?

Why do you still ask the other party to pay the deed tax and miscellaneous fees now?

Maybe this person also knows that the villa is unlucky.

The agent thought about the rumors during this period. Anyone who was recommended to buy the villa would curse them.

Some even threatened to block them and never contact them again, let alone buy a house from them.

It can be said that they offended the customers before the villa was sold.

If she missed Xu Lin, she might not find a suitable buyer in the future, and she would not get the generous commission.

The agent felt so painful.

No matter who pays the tax, it doesn't matter if it's not her.

The agent made up her mind and quickly welcomed Xu Lin into the office with a smile, served tea, and then went to find the manager.

Xu Lin didn't drink the water from the agent, but sat there looking around, thinking that it would be difficult to get land in Hong Kong City in the future.

Since she had money in her hand, she might as well store some land there.

No, it's not appropriate to store it there. It's better to buy a large warehouse to rent it out, which will not leave the land idle and make some money.

Even if you don't make money, it doesn't matter, the land will appreciate in value if it's there.

Xu Lin drew a map of Hong Kong City in her mind. If she wanted to store land, she must not store land that has no development value.

She had to choose carefully.

Wei Xuan soon received a call from the agent. When he heard that the big villa was sold for 3 million and he had to pay taxes, Wei Xuan was dissatisfied.

But no matter how dissatisfied he was, he had to endure it. Who would let the big villa affect his luck?

That was a big villa that could make a nouveau riche become homeless, so he must not keep it in his hands.

Wei Xuan also secretly made up his mind that if he met a mortgagee in the future, he would take anything except the house.

If he didn't take the house well, it would affect his luck.

Hearing Wei Xuan's gritted teeth and agreed, the agent manager was relieved.

The unlucky big villa was finally sold, and he didn't have to be scolded anymore.

Oh, these two days, I heard people scolding him for making all kinds of dirty money, and he felt wronged.

He is an agent, and others asked him to help sell the house, how could he not sell it?