621-625

Chapter 621 Oh, men are really fickle

"Xuanxuan, just say what you want to say, don't pull and tug, it's not good for others to see it."

Guan Lin spoke with a cold face, his eyes full of disgust, looking at Shi Xuan as if he was looking at something dirty.

The ruthless words made Shi Xuan's face turn green with anger, and he couldn't believe that Guan Lin actually said such a thing.

Is this called pulling and tug? Then what about the days when they once walked hand in hand over the grass and over the hills?

Why didn't he say that it would be bad if people saw it?

Oh, men!

Shi Xuan finally understood that her relationship with Guan Lin could not be repaired, and it would never go back to the past.

Forget it, since the relationship cannot be repaired, let's use it thoroughly.

"Brother Guan Lin, I have something to ask you. I want to ask you for a small favor. You will help me, right?"

Shi Xuan blinked his big eyes and looked at Guan Lin with affection, with an expression that said I really need you.

His eyes were still the familiar eyes before, but Guan Lin didn't like it at all now. Every time he saw Shi Xuan, he couldn't help but think of the picture of Shi Xuan covered in shit.

Goo, Guan Lin opened his mouth and wanted to vomit again. This formed a psychological reaction.

Guan Lin also knew in his heart that Shi Xuan was not to blame for what happened that day, but he just couldn't accept it.

As long as he thought of the picture of Shi Xuan covered in shit, Guan Lin couldn't face Shi Xuan directly, and the situation was getting worse and worse.

As for why it became like this, Guan Lin didn't understand.

But Guan Lin didn't intend to put himself in a difficult position. He decided to follow his heart, so Guan Lin asked coldly, "What's the matter?"

"I bought some local specialties and want to ship them by rail. Can you help me with the shipping procedures?"

Shi Xuan continued to act good, his big eyes kept flashing.

"How many local specialties did you buy? If the quantity is small, you can go through the post office. Besides, it's very troublesome to go through the shipping procedures."

Guan Lin frowned and didn't want to help. He had the relationship, but using it would consume favors. It didn't count to consume favors for some local specialties.

Of course, if it was in the past, Guan Lin would definitely not think so. As long as Shi Xuan wanted it, Guan Lin would find a way to facilitate it.

I have to say that people's hearts are really fickle.

"No, I don't want to go to the post office. Brother Guan Lin, can you help me? I know you are the best to me."

Shi Xuan stretched out his hand to pull Guan Lin's sleeve and act coquettishly.

In the past, when Shi Xuan acted coquettishly like this, Guan Lin would not be able to help but agree to everything, but today Shi Xuan did not touch Guan Lin's sleeve.

"If you have something to say, just talk, don't use your hands or feet." Guan Lin dodged the hand that was stretched out, stepped back with a dark face, and did not want to have any physical contact with Shi Xuan.

Shi Xuan's hand froze there, and his face turned black with anger. This Guan Lin was really too much. She just fell into a cesspool once!

Besides, she has been washed clean now, not dirty at all. Ha, men are really fickle.