❄️Awake❄️

Sae's POV

   It was quiet. Only for a second. It seemed longer. The silence was loud, too loud. What happened? I was asleep . Am I still sleeping? What's that crunching sound coming from? I can't see it's too dark. Mom?.....Dad? .....they were just here......weren't they? Yes......I heard them talking... then a crash.... then screaming.... then nothing. Crunch Crunch. There's that noise again it hasn't stopped.

   I got up from under my blanket slowly to see what was wrong. The only light came from the moon, it was bright that night. Once my eyes met my parents, I then was once again met with silence. It looked at me with those red eyes and didn't even look back as it once again made that same sound. crunch crunch crunch. I froze I couldn't scream i couldn't even blink. "Well aren't you just an odd little girl". It says as it rips off my mother arm. "Usually when I eat the other children's parents they either scream or cry but you.... well i guess you think that this is some kind of nightmare huh?" It went back to eating my mother "Someone, anyone, please help me."

   It once again looked at me "If you're worried i'm gonna eat you don't be, I don't like the taste of children, leaves a nasty taste in my mouth". The ripping and tearing continued at a faster pace like it was in a hurry. Over and over again i had to listen to it eat my parents. Repeatedly crunch crunch crunch. The silence was gone I was coming out of a trance my heart began to beat loudly. So then the only thing I could hear was myself, I was screaming internally to myself I had to get away or get help I needed to run. The thing in front of me was a monster. It's pale skin covered in blood, it's long nails digging into my parents bodies, it's face was something I will never forget.

~Taisho Secrets~
•This very night was very special it was Sae's Birthday

•Her parents took her to the city to go shopping she saw a beautiful bracelet that was a gold chain with a golden snowflake

•Her favorite part of the night was eating plenty of miso soup