Chapter 2: Who is Ghost Rider?

3rd POV:

Back to Batman.

There he was.

The Dark Knight is stood on the building by himself and this must be the millionaire rich boy who is own the Wayne's company and he had lot of everything that he has and this rich boy had a name is...Bruce Wayne...the son of Thomas and Martha Wayne and these two are the richest persons before. 

Batman was stood on the rooftop's building and make him turn his head to look around and he notice all everything around to the Gotham city and this is his home and he is protecting this world by himself. When he heard the ringing out comes from the ear and make him heard Alfred who is called him out and he take an answer to him.

Batman: "What is it, Alfred?" He asked him.

Alfred: "Master Bruce, I have a seriously bad new for you that you must see." He said to Batman and then Batman asked him.

Batman: "What is this time? Is it the Joker? Don't worry about him, Alfred. Joker has bring to the Arkham asylum-" He asked Alfred and then Alfred cut the answer from Batman and he said.

Alfred: "I know...but Joker is dead." He said to Batman and this make the Caped Crusader taken surprise for what he heard about the Joker is dead and he was been killed by whatever it is and make him ask Alfred about what happened and the butler was explaining to Batman about the incident and what happened. After the explain and make the Dark Knight begin to moving out right away and he is going out and make sure that he needs to know what happened and he know this isn't good...and he need to get there and interrogate about what happened.

After the dark knight arrive right on the time and make him was land down on the ground and then he turn his head to look at the Commissioner Gordon and he just with the other police officers who appeared here right on the time. Then they both were look over there and saw the dead body of Joker is on the top of vehicle car was been crashed and they have no idea who had done this...but the eyes of Joker had burning up.

Batman: "What happened here?" He asked Commissioner Gordon.

Commissioner Gordon: "It seems there was a new vigilante showing up and took care of Joker and it seems he is already dead in hours ago." He said to Batman.

Batman: "And the vigilante?" He asked him.

Commissioner Gordon: "I don't know...my men were searching for him but turns out the vigilante is gone and we have no idea who he is and what does he looks like...but one of them who saw the vigilante dressing up as a biker and he had a skull with flames up...that looks like Halloween costume." He said to Batman and make the Caped Crusader was tries to think out and he doesn't know this vigilante really is...but he seems to be dangerous than anyone else and there is only way that he need to find out right away.

Batman: "He doesn't take prisoner?" He asked Gordon.

Commissioner Gordon: "I'm afraid so, Batman. I don' know who is this guy really is...and he seems to be better than you are...I think you should get moving on before he will kill anyone else." He said to Batman and then other radio come out and make them gonna heard the radio was speak out about Two-Face was being hang upside down and the important about his face is changed back into normal.

This time...Batman gonna find out the culprit who was behind this.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

There was a three thieves who were surround the woman in the alleyway from Gotham city and make her not going to escape and she tries her best to fight them off but there is three of them and they cannot let her go until she give the bag to them. Then they both have a knives with them and make sure that they are going to give her a warning before something worst.