Chapter 3: The Arkham Asylum Massacre

3rd POV:

Back to Batman.

When Batman went to visit Two-Face and then he find out that Two-Face is no longer anymore only a normal man and that is Harvey Dent and yep...that's what he really is...and turns out that he is already become normal by himself. Then Batman don't know how...but how did Two-Face change back into normal face by whatever it is healing him up...and then Harvey describe to tell Batman about what happened and he was listening the story and what he understand about it.

After Batman done to visit him and make him went back to the Batcave by himself and he is in the seat and make him watching the Breaking New about the poor victim woman was been robbed by thieves and turns out there was someone else is save her life...and he kill those three thieves like nothing. But the woman describe this vigilante who dress as black leather biker by himself and he is...Ghost Rider.

Batman: "Hmmm...." He was thinking about this vigilante...dark vigilante the way where did he just came from and how is he here and he need to stop him for hurting the criminals are innocent people.

Alfred: "Master Bruce, what are you thinking right now?" He asked Batman.

Batman: "I must figure out about this vigilante...where did he came from. I have to stop him before he hurt those innocent people." He said to Alfred and make the butler was sigh out and he said.

Alfred: "Shall I call Master Dick and Tim about to-" He tries to said and Batman told him.

Batman: "No, they are too young to facing him like this and they would be killed by this dark vigilante...he's ruthless and he showing those criminals in no mercy...but why would he let Harvey Dent live?" He asked himself and he know he was a good man...yep...a good man and lawyer by himself that he can helping out.

Alfred: "It seems he know Harvey Dent is a good man but he needs sometimes to change himself." He said to Batman and make the Caped Crusader doesn't believe it and he had time to going on right now and make him went to the Batmobile by himself and once he was hop on the Batmobile. Then Batman is driving his Batmobile to heading out to somewhere and search the dark vigilante by himself and make him is going to bring him down.

Can Batman bring him down?

Hmm? No.

He cannot bring him down.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in his Ghost Rider form and make him driving his bike to go up there and then he had the other mission for what he must do is destroying the evils by himself and make (Y/N) drive his bike goes faster and faster as hell. Then (Y/N) was stop his bike right there and make him turn his head to look over there and he notice there is a building over there and it looks like very big and damn it is big...where the mansion really is and make (Y/N) sense there is a lot of sins in the Arkham Asylum.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Thousand of sinners are in there....Evils must be banished...they are must be banished." He said to himself.

" He said to himself