Chapter 11: Jump City

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Jump City.

Jump City is the location of the Teen Titans' base of operations Titans Tower, and the location where most of the episodes at least partially take place in. Jump City is protected by the Teen Titans against threats of all scales internal or external, yet in How Long is Forever? it is protected solely by Nightwing, a future incarnation of Robin.

Based in America's West Coast, its population appears to rank in the millions, according to the Teen Titans Go! series, and it is portrayed as a modern urbanized center with pizza shops, parks, businesses, houses, islands and busy streets. The creators of the show have stated the city is similar to a 60's style of a city. It also appears to be a combination of Boston and San Francisco, with the city showing styles of both cities.

There was someone else who running fastest to going up there by himself and make him is panting and keep panting and he just tries his best to getting away from whatever it is chasing him. This man who wore a yellow bodysuit by himself and make him just running far away from here and he won't even look back at the monster chasing him down and he is going to take him down by himself.

Reverse Flash: "*PANTING*" he was panting out and make him just running and keep running away from here fast as he could.

Reverse Flash: "I have to get away from here before-" He tries to said and he heard the dark demonic bike sound of engine coming here by himself and make him notice the light glowing up comes from someone else was right behind him and that is...(Y/N) in his Ghost Rider form.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Eobard Thawne! You will face the guilty for what you did

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Eobard Thawne! You will face the guilty for what you did...you must suffer the pain of innocent." He said to him.

Reverse Flash: "NO! NO! I'M NOT GOING TO DIE BY YOUR HANDS!!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N) and make him was driving his bike goes faster and more faster closer to Reverse Flash and then (Y/N) grab the blade of chaos out from his back. Then (Y/N) use the blade of chaos and begin to swung his weapon at Reverse Flash in the leg and make him slash Reverse Flash's leg off and make him screaming out in pain and then the yellow speedster was fall down on the ground.