Chapter 28: Artemis & Cheshire & Megan (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to Batman.

John: "I'm sorry, Bruce...I cannot help you mate." He said to him.

Batman: "What do you mean that you aren't going to help me?" He asked him.

John: "Look, I know you are confuse about what I am doing...but the answer is no...I cannot help you, mate." He said to Batman and there was the Dark Knight who is in the office where John Constantine who was doing his own work by himself and make him just sat there and chilling little bit. Then John smoke the cigarette by himself and make him just relax in the chair that he just heard the new comes from Batman because the dark knight need help of Zee and Constantine.

First Zee isn't going to help him and she know (Y/N) is the most powerful demonic anti-hero who destroying those enemies out there by himself and he just took down those enemies like nothing. Then she know (Y/N) killing a lot of demons out there in this world by himself and she told Batman that he isn't going to messes with him and...(Y/N) will kill Batman badly by himself because he didn't killed him...he let him live this time and then John told Batman that he is not longer is gong to help him.

John: "I have everything that information I should told you...I know you are pisses off for what we did...but we cannot let ourselves in danger with him." He said to Batman and make the dark knight was silent and he didn't said anything at all and make him is sigh out little bit and he said.

Batman: "Fine, I'll take my leave then." He said to John and make the dark knight walk out of the office and he didn't know what to do now...his plan isn't working...and he really need to find a way to stop (Y/N). Then he know these two of them are acting up because they are afraid of (Y/N) and then the dark knight was tries to figure out later but he had to going back to the Watchtower and report to Justice League.

Batman: "*I need more time.*" He thought himself.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in his Ghost Rider form driving his hell-cycle out to somewhere but he wasn't alone and he had someone else with him behind his back when he driving the hell-cycle bike out to somewhere else. Then (Y/N) just driving his bike out to somewhere else and doing the patrol on Gotham City and Metropolis City as well...and also the world as well...and then the world without criminals like 4% because for those supervillains who heard the news of (Y/N) killing the rest of supervillains in this world...the Legion of doom and the Brotherhood of evil as well.

The rest of these supervillains that (Y/N) just murdered and burning them all and none of them are came back alive and (Y/N) is the most terrifying boogeyman for what the villains need to be afraid of

The rest of these supervillains that (Y/N) just murdered and burning them all and none of them are came back alive and (Y/N) is the most terrifying boogeyman for what the villains need to be afraid of...do not fuck with him or mess with him and he will do the same thing to these bad guys.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Hmmmm...." He was humming out.

Artemis: "Something wrong, boss?" She asked (Y/N) and this girl was a heroine but she had a bow with arrow as well...and she is sidekick of Green Arrow before...but just called her Artemis.