Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

3rd POV:

In Ending Epilogue.

After (Y/N) took down Darkseid by himself and turn out that motherfucker wasn't strong enough to defeat (Y/N) and he decide to kill him by himself and make sure that the motherfucker won't come back. The Justice League decide to listening from (Y/N)'s orders and he want them to accept the deal is...kills...and else that he will come down there and dealing with these evils and criminals.

Superman got his robotic left arm and he got his left arm cut off badly by (Y/N)'s Yamato sword and he just cut through that motherfucker badly...and make sure he cannot regenerate back...and Batman...he give up...he really giving up because nobody else helping him to take (Y/N) down. Cause (Y/N) is the most tough and dangerous for what the demons or any angels that they need to be afraid of.

Now (Y/N) become a real god of Apokolips and as the ladies and they are accepting to become (Y/N)'s wives...and nobody else can stop him.

...

...

...

...

...

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I am vengeance, hatred

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I am vengeance, hatred...and I am...Ghost Rider!~" He said.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...