Chapter 16: Starfire (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Robin: "Argh....Damn." He said in pain and he was in the medic seat and make him tries to hold his wound and then Starfire who was helping him up.

Robin: "Thanks, Star." He said.

Starfire: "You're welcome." She said to him.

Cyborg: "Damn, that guy isn't joke...he just kick our ass..." He said to them and then they both agree about it and then they both were the only three got kick ass by (Y/N) and except for Starfire and Raven wasn't...cause the two of them are only live that they seen (Y/N) who was prove the right about it...the killers out there and evils also (Y/N) just send these evil sinners and bad guys also every last single one of the motherfuckers to the hell where they belong to. This is the humiliation and punishment for those heroes that they cannot doing their own right thing to keep people safe.

When they are talking and heard the door hissing out and opened and make the four of them turn their heads to see Batman, and Nightwing were came here right away and they both were looking at the heroes.

Batman: "We told you that you need to stay away from him." He said.

Robin: "Batman, we almost took him down...but he-" He tries to said.

Nightwing: "Let me guess...he defeat you all, huh?" He asked them and make them nod their heads and Batman sigh out and he said.

Batman: "You all aren't ready yet...this vigilante is strong and he can kill you both back there and he almost burning you all alive." He said to them and make them were sigh out little bit and they know that they disappointed the Justice League.

Batman: "You all need to stand down now...Let us handle this situation." He said to them and make them were sigh out for what they heard Batman just said out and then he just prove them a point for what he is right. The Ghost Rider ain't take no joke about it because he is kick every single one of heroes who stood on his ways...he beat Batman and Nightwing...terminate the rest of those supervillains out there in this world by himself.

When Starfire who was seen this and make her sigh out and she told them that she must head back to her own room and she want them if they need anything that they want and when Starfire flew toward to Raven's room. Then she is about to knock the door but out of nowhere the door is opened out and saw Raven in her towel wrap around her body and waist as well.

Starfire: "Friend Raven?" She asked.

Raven: "Star, what's up?" She asked her.

Starfire: "I'm good...what are you doing?" She asked her.

Raven: "I just definitely doing good back there." She said to Starfire and then the Tamaranean girl confuse and she notice (Y/N) is laying on the bed that he was shirtless when the blanket covering his waist.

Starfire: "*Gasp*" She gasp out and Raven taken surprise and she notice Tamaranean girl look at (Y/N) who is sleeping there and then Raven look back and sigh out and she said.

Raven: "I can explain." She said to her.

Starfire: "Okay." She said and then she take Starfire to the other room and having a discuss right away.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) is wake up from the bed and make him got up from the bed and then he is yawn out little bit and make him was scratch the back of his hair and he turn his head to look around at Raven's room.

(Y/N): "Rachel?" He asked her and there is no response and make him just sigh out and he is going to walk up to the bathroom and he take a long shower in the bathroom and make him was done to take a shower and only for him is got the towel wrapped around from his waist. Then (Y/N) was grab his iPhone and saw there was 31 messages from the girls who were looking for him.