Chapter 13: Raven's Soulmate

3rd POV:

Previously Of Isekai In Dc: The Rider In DC's World.

When Raven opened her eyes out in reality that she is taken surprise for what she just saw (Y/N) killing the rest of demons and Trigon like nothing that he just can handle it and then she realize to know that she is free...she is finally free from her father's curse and that monster or demon finally no longer suffering her enough again.

Raven: "Azarath Metrion Zinthos..." She said to herself.

Raven: "He did it...he killed the minions and Trigon...my father...he did it." She said to herself and make her was kneel down on the ground and panting and keep panting out and she was thinking about the flashback past of (Y/N) who slaughtering the the rest of the demons by himself. Then she was shook her head and make her tries to look up with an confuse on her mind and she tries to figure it out and she said.

Raven: "I-I need to know who he really is...and his origin also the power." She said to herself and make her tries to reading on (Y/N)'s mind that she want to know more much about him.

Raven: "*He can be my soulmate.*" She thought herself.

When Raven use her power to reading on (Y/N)'s flashback past that she want to know his story and power for what he might become and how did he really become like this and that's what she tries to figure out by herself. Once she is doing it and make her really done it right now and then she was close her eyes and she is going to see (Y/N)'s memory that she gonna witness about it.

 Once she is doing it and make her really done it right now and then she was close her eyes and she is going to see (Y/N)'s memory that she gonna witness about it

Raven: "*Who are you really?*" She thought herself and she is going to find out about his life and origin also the past that she want to know about him...and the strongest power of Ghost Rider for what he just become.

In (Y/N)'s Flashback.

When (Y/N) was 12 year old and he was in the hospital that he was sat on the chair by himself and he was worrying about his own parent...his parent was been sick in the hospital and he just sat there by himself and make him was sat there for what happened next to his parent. Then (Y/N) was angry and he want to save his own parent right away but he doesn't want that happened to them but until...there was a man in the dark clothes and wore a hat on by himself and he was holding a cane by himself.

???: "Hello there, young man. Are you alright?" He asked him.

(Y/N): "U-U-Um yeah...i-i-it's my parent...they were sick and cancers...I-I-I don't know what happened to them but...I-I-I just waiting for my own parent is gonna be better." He said to the devil.

???: "Well, that's awful....but how about this great idea for you that you want to know about there is a way to save your parent." He said to him and make the young boy turn his head to look at the man and he said.

(Y/N): "R-R-Really?" He asked him.

???: "Yes, I just need you to sign this paper right here." He said to (Y/N).