Chapter 19: The Justice League V.S Ghost Rider Part 2

3rd POV:

Previously Of Isekai In DC: The Rider In DC's World.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "The fun is getting started.~" He said to them.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I'm going to show you heroes about who or what the true heroes in this world

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I'm going to show you heroes about who or what the true heroes in this world." He said to them and the Justice League are readying for this and they both are prepare for this battle on right now. When he turn his head to look at Flash who running toward to (Y/N) but then he tries to land his punches and kicks at (Y/N) and turns out that his punches with kicks had nothing affect him and this annoying (Y/N) little bit.

When (Y/N) had enough of this and he just turn around and give Flash with a roundhouse kick in the face of Flash so hard and send Flash down on the ground and then (Y/N) throw his blade of chaos at Aquaman and make the king of sea taken surprise. Then he was pulled over by (Y/N) and he grab him in the neck and then (Y/N) giving the King of Sea with a multiple hits with punches and kicks like IP Man style and then he kick Aquaman and send him to the other heroes right away.

Shazam who was flew toward to him and grab him with a hug and make him flew out of the bank and then (Y/N) tries to get out of Shazam's grip and suddenly he just headbutted him in the face and keep headbutted him. Then Shazam release his grip out and (Y/N) put the shotgun at Shazam in the face and blast Shazam off from him and this make (Y/N) fall out from the sky and he land his feet down on the ground.

 Then Shazam release his grip out and (Y/N) put the shotgun at Shazam in the face and blast Shazam off from him and this make (Y/N) fall out from the sky and he land his feet down on the ground

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Alright then...no more playing....time to take you heroes down.~" He said to them and he got the blade of chaos in his hands and make him look up at Shazam who was flew up there and his face got blast by hellfire shotgun but the marks burn little bit.

Shazam: "I don't know how are you still standing there when you fall? But I'm going to light your ass up!" He said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle out and he said.