Chapter 14: Ghost Rider V.S Brotherhood Of Evil

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

There was our protagonist who sat on the bench chair in the park of Jump City by himself and make him was reading the book that he just kills....and yep...all the list of targets for what he just kill and he prepare to kill more of these motherfuckers out there in this world. Then (Y/N) just sat there and then he just got sunglasses to covering his eyes on and make him look around to him and it is fun and all everything is fine...also he love to being outside here by himself.

(Y/N): "..." He was holding the book in his hand that he just look at the names that he need to kills and out of nowhere someone else was came here right away and take a seat down with him and make the woman who peck him on the cheek.

Caitlyn: "Hey there, honey.~" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hello Caitlyn, nice surprise to see you...anyway how did it go with the shop?" He asked her and make her was chuckle out and she said.

Caitlyn: "I have to say it is fun.~" She said to (Y/N) and make her kissing him on the lips and then the two of them were keep kissing and out of nowhere another hands grab his face and turn his face over to Huntress.

Helena: "Hey, you forgot about me." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Sorry, I've been busy little bit.~" He said to her and make her smile and heard the growl from Caitlyn and then she just push Helena off of (Y/N) and make her hug him tightly and then the two of them looking at each others like glare with electronic. Then they both got let go by (Y/N) who was told the two of them stop and he said.

(Y/N): "Ladies, ladies...calm down...there's no need to fight each other...but there is one condition that we must do the mission." He said to the two of them and make them were taken surprises for what they heard and then they look each others and they smile and they turn their heads back to look at (Y/N).

Caitlyn: "What is it? What's the job that we need to do?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was smirk up little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "We are going out to the H.I.V.E and we are going to take that place down by ourselves." He said to them with a smirk on his face and this make the two of them got interest up for what they heard of it. Then they heard the footsteps coming here right away and revealed out to be Catwoman who was came here and she wore a regular normal outfit and she got the bag for what she carrying on by herself.

Selina: "Am I missing or something?" She asked them.

(Y/N): "No, you just came right on the time...but there is an mission that we need to do." He said to her and this surprise her as well that she want to know (Y/N)'s plan doing.

Time Skip Later.

In Brotherhood of Evil's Hideout.

The Brotherhood of Evil is an evil organization bent on world domination led by The Brain and his associates Monsieur Mallah, Madame Rouge, and General Immortus, and are the main antagonists of Season 5

The Brotherhood of Evil is an evil organization bent on world domination led by The Brain and his associates Monsieur Mallah, Madame Rouge, and General Immortus, and are the main antagonists of Season 5. Their plan is to eliminate the Doom Patrol and take over the world. The Brotherhood of Evil has been attacking the universe for years and has been an old enemy of the Doom Patrol. However, their new main enemy becomes the Titans after "Homecoming - Part 2". After the Brain decided that the Titans were a bigger threat than the Doom Patrol, he attempted to eliminate all the Titans from the Earth. They are also known as the arch-nemeses of Beast Boy.